Reviews for Remember Me
Beautiful!
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great work!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is a great start. But Gerry Bertier was a senior.
WillowInTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Your story is confusing sometimes because of how it's formatted at times, such as when the narration goes from Cheryl to Gary without the presence of a horizontal line or any other indicator. Another example is when Ray's words are in the same sentence as Cheryl's actions, making you think Cherul's talking. The phrase is eavesdropping not ease dropping. Those are all my criticisms. I really like the story and where it's headed. Thank you for taking the time to write it :)
Emolichic1 chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Keep going. I love this one. It's becoming one of my favorite the Titans story.
Alex B. Goode chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Great job. Update soon.
BrieBrie chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Good chapter and please write more! Ray is an ass by the way and hope he gets what is coming to him! Update soon please!
BrieBrie chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
You should keep on writing this! It's really good and I'm always disapointed when remember the titans fics that are good are not finished. please don't disapoint me.
ellabella chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
You've got me on tenterhooks here lol, can't wait to see what happens next and how Julius reacts. Thanks for the pre-warning in chapter 6 as some authors don't add one and it can make it a bit shocking if you haven't. Sorry to have reviewed again so soon but dying to know what happens next!
ellabella chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Please update soon, love this story and the characters! (not many fanfics with Julius in as a main character, and I really like the story you've made so far with him and Cheryl) :)