Reviews for Nightfall's Melody
darckel chapter 19 . 7/7/2019
I love your fic! Please if you are still around there update
Hmsummerlin chapter 17 . 2/24/2019
Oh please please finish this! It’s magnificent
Rosetta The Furious chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
where are u?
check the date
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
Poor Kurt. Lol the name misremembering.
aoinobara13 chapter 19 . 3/31/2017
i actually shed a tear after reading the an and the authors note. sniff sniff. the next chapter please!"
Iwa Fury chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
its been more then 3 yrs whens the next chapter?
MidnightPhoenix17 chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
Continue please! I love the story so much!
Snarry Potter chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
i loved this story, sitting back hoping and waiting for the next chapter, please say its coming soon, thank you thank you thank you i love edward but kurt is one of my favorite glee characters, i have waited for years to find a fanfiction that brings back his mom, so i thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2016
That was good make more please and thank you
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
UPDATEEEEEE
DustyQOTF chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
soon its been two years lol.. hope you figured out its interestinng
KioshiUshima chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
O man. Kurt better lay the verbal smack down on his momma. Burt and Kurt loved her, loved her a damn lot. Even if she couldn't remember the house, she obviously remembered Kurt's name. That is so easy to look up, in 1994, the year Kurt is born. Like, phone books were a srs business back then. Nnnhn. Anyways, thanks for the hard work.
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Everybody already met edward, though, through the diva-off skype-chat facetime thing. They all bombarded them with questions, and Kurt called him his boyfriend, then. ANYWAYS. Next chapter, ahoy!
KioshiUshima chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Hoo. Okay. I made it another chapter. So much moar things wrong with this, BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'M NOT GONNA' LIST THEM 'CEPT YOU SPELLED THE TRIBE NAME SO WRONG I CRINGED. haha. Next chapter.
KioshiUshima chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Okay, so, I'm really into this story, for it's whole premise and stuff, but I got this far before I haaaaad to do it. I had to. There's some inconsistencies that make me growl when I see 'em. haha. One, the height thing. Edward's height changes all over the place. First, he's as tall as Jasper, then he's only a lil' taller than Kurt, then he's six inches taller than Kurt, and now he's a foot! Is Kurt changing heights, or are you just not remembering how tall you've made people? Haha. Kurt is tall, he's what, 5'10" in Season 2? After his growth spurt, I mean. Blaine was 5'7", I remember that. Next, the Furt thing. Kurt tells Edward that him and Finn were almost brothers, he found the ring while packing... but then, when Finn e-mails him, Kurt is all surprised and sad, and tells Edward that Finn found this ring, and he doesn't know how he feels about them having almost become brothers. Wat? Kurt already knew! Next, Puck e-mailing Kurt. Puck mentions twice about the Boys v. Girls thing, but Kurt doesn't notice? I dunno', s'weird. And the next one! Edward and Kurt talk, and Kurt asks Edward if he'd ever hurt him, and Edward says not intentionally. Then, Edward and Kurt talk again, and Kurt says, 'You'd Never hurt me intentionally', and Edward is like, "Why would you think that?" and Kurt gives the BS reason of how Edward reminds him of how his dad looked at his mum. Phew. Okay, I think that's all of 'em. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. haha.