Reviews for Harry Potter Who?
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 10/19
Hope you recover your muse soon and we get to read more of these wonderful stories
Russ chapter 20 . 8/16
And now you need to finish this story.
jenny chapter 20 . 4/16
please continue
DemonicWizard01 chapter 9 . 3/15
weren't the longbottoms tortured to insanity? or is that just not applying here?
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 20 . 3/14
LOVE it! Update soon.
ShadowPhoenix1989 chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
reread your story again, still fantastic, can not wait for next chapter
at-nightfall chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
You have to redo your travel time.
Sundown at Inverness on September 1st is at 20:15. It can be dark at 20:45 and maybe pitch black at 21:00. So the train to Hogwarts takes at least 9 hours 45 minutes. Moving the exact location of Hogwarts around doesn't matter to much, as you can't go east very far without reaching the North Sea.

This is a very good point to take a break, might even be okay to split the story here as this is a point where the story can fork into a lot of different directions.
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
The beach scene doesn't work well in the UK around Easter. It can be warm enough for sunbathing, but the water is still very cold. I have tried a lake once at Easter and I couldn't turn round fast enough to get out. (I am from North Germany, where we have a somewhat similar climate.) Anything without dipping into the water would work well. (soccer or any other game)

They are in the UK. The common UK term for the elite and snobbish school would be a "public school".
ManxomeFoe chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
When Professor McGonagall calls for Harry to come to the hat, will she simply call "Harry Potter", or will she say "Harold James, Lord Potter". And as Harry walks up to the hat, the Potter allies stand up and clap. Thus sending a message to Dumbles and others not to F*** with the House of Potter.
FabinaForever11 chapter 20 . 10/21/2015
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
due keep writing
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
dude nice keeping writing
frances2 chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
WOW! What a great story very well written. I'am so loving this story. Eagerly awaiting for more. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
csheila chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Love this story
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
I can't wait to read more! I found this earlier today and read it all through. I love it! _
Just a question, are they or are they not bonded? Or do they just have a really creepy connection? Because at the beginning I could have sworn they were bonded but by one of the last chapters I started second guessing it, and now i don't even know anymore..