Reviews for Harry Potter Who?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 4/30
Had a late thought. All the healers, goblin and wizard, and curse breakers that examined him...no thoughts on dark magic in the scar?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 4/30
Had been worried about the choice of kids
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 4/30
If anyone has any thoughts of letting Dumbles within a hundred miles of Harry, or let Harry anywhere near hogsmell, they all need to be shot.
Charles dalby chapter 20 . 4/22
Thank you for your wonderful story.
Hope you get a chance to complete it.
Annoyed Author chapter 20 . 1/22
Are you freaking kidding me? DON'T ABANDON THIS FANFICTION!
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 20 . 1/19
Do you plan to finish this story?
Lils chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
"Don't ya just hate cliff hangers?"

Despise them. Especially if left hanging for over the year. But since the story was good and, frankly, I've seen worse cliffhangers left for much longer, we're cool. I honestly *do* hope that you'll pick this story up and continue it some day.
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Hope you recover your muse soon and we get to read more of these wonderful stories
Russ chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
And now you need to finish this story.
jenny chapter 20 . 4/16/2016
please continue
DemonicWizard01 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
weren't the longbottoms tortured to insanity? or is that just not applying here?
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
LOVE it! Update soon.
ShadowPhoenix1989 chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
reread your story again, still fantastic, can not wait for next chapter
at-nightfall chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
You have to redo your travel time.
Sundown at Inverness on September 1st is at 20:15. It can be dark at 20:45 and maybe pitch black at 21:00. So the train to Hogwarts takes at least 9 hours 45 minutes. Moving the exact location of Hogwarts around doesn't matter to much, as you can't go east very far without reaching the North Sea.

This is a very good point to take a break, might even be okay to split the story here as this is a point where the story can fork into a lot of different directions.
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
The beach scene doesn't work well in the UK around Easter. It can be warm enough for sunbathing, but the water is still very cold. I have tried a lake once at Easter and I couldn't turn round fast enough to get out. (I am from North Germany, where we have a somewhat similar climate.) Anything without dipping into the water would work well. (soccer or any other game)

They are in the UK. The common UK term for the elite and snobbish school would be a "public school".