Reviews for Neverland
Violet Verner chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Cake,holidays and adventures! I LOVE THIS! I usually don't comment this much, but Peter Pan is one of the only ten Disney movies I like, and I ADORE Sherlock, so there you go. Keep it my friend, and you will go far.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
This is awesome! ON TO CHAPTER THREE! By the way, Molly the jelous pixie? Nice touch.
sirbobthefourth chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Oh my dear goodness. Peter Pan is my favourite movie of all time and Sherlock is my favourite TV show. OUT THEM BOTH TOGETHER AND YOU GET ONE VERY HAPPY BUNNY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IT HAS MADE MY DAY!3 More pleeaaaasssee?:):)
Mrs. Bailey Harrison chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Please please please update! This is great!
Eurlenette chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Please please update soon its been a month and I'm going insane best fic I've read ever
JohnlockedTARDIS chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Liz, you're brillinat. I loved this, and can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing - ((joel))
Nuttynube chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
If John was Sally's son wouldn't he be mixed race? :) And by the way... serves you right Anderson, we're all rather glad you fell on the stairs! Love the idea so far.
L.B.I.S chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Molly is Tinkerbell. This is perfect. Irene can be Tigerlily! Oh my gosh, Mycroft as the Big Chief Indian? Obviously Moriarty as Captain Hook, Lestrade, Donovan and Anderson as the lost boys? These are just suggestions, by the way, feel free to ignore them!
L.B.I.S chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
At risk of sounding like John when Sherlock makes a deduction, this is brilliant! I can't wait for chapter 2!