Reviews for Medicinal Violence
StillWittyKatie chapter 5 . 2/23
Ditto what everyone else said. Hope you find the rest of the story!
Kulyok chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Finally got to chapter 5(by pure accident, I didn't know there was anything beyond chapter 3! Serves me right for not subscribing), and just wanted to say thank you. I see that you're writing again - between Anders and Seb, my heart is forever given to Anders, but I do love this story. I hope one day you'll get the desire and the inspiration to finish it.
Lohikaarme chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Always disappointing to see works with great potential remain unfinished...
Delylah chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
So wish there was more of this...so far it's brilliant.
Delylah chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
God this is heartbreaking. It's like watching that proverbial train wreck. I can't stand to see them both hurting like this, but I can't not keep reading, either.
Rocksngalad chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is beautiful, unique, and an amazing read. Thank you so much for writing! I haven't ever enjoyed reading such a well-rounded Mass Effect story before. Your work is appreciated!
Abacus chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
This is really good and unlike any Mass Effect fic that I've read before. I love the atmosphere and you write emotion brilliantly. I looked at your profile hoping to check out any other stories you wrote, but sadly, none of the rest belongs to fandoms I read. :(

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Really enjoying this one. Sad it hasn't been updated for so long. One thing tho, generally white collar refers to paper pushers and management, blue is working class. Unless I'm understanding something wrong
Btralox chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Running into someone else that needs help.

Garrus won't like this.
IamFrog chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Is this coming back? I really love this fic.
MAJANNA chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
why the best stories are always abandoned when I find them? just why?
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This, I do believe, is the fanfic I have been searching these past few months for. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ivvynb chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Hello!
I found your story enjoyable, a real pleasure to read. The characters have deeper personalities than in most fanfiction I get to read. I know it has been a few months since its last update, but I still hope you'll find the time to finish it.
In any case, Thank you for this enjoyable moment.
IamFrog chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoy this fic. Is it continuing or abandoned?

I think it's wonderful and heart-wrenching... I was of the side that thought her confession of love should have stayed in the early chapter. It's a great mess for them to have to deal with, having that out there. But either way, it's so VERY good. And painful.

I do hope you will continue it.

Thank you.
K chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I love this story! Please keep writing.