Reviews for Blowing a Kiss
Arysthae chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ahh, this story is one of my favouites of the many you've written. I don't know if you check this account anymore, but there's a doujinshi based off the fanfiction here: member_ ?modemanga&illust_id29504588

I've read this fic before and I saw the doujin today and it reminded me of this fic and sure enough, the words and the setting were the same :)
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Okay, guns, smoking, Rikkaidai equals definite hotness. I would love to see more of this, it feels dark. Sanada is already so Yakuza, lol, beautiful scene with him waiting in the darkness, and sharing the cigarette with Yuki. I am really impressed by your writing.
Ciell chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Is a boy allowed to review too? ;)

This story was awesome, as your stories always are, but this one hit a personal note: the first time I ever met my boyfriend, he was smoking too, sheltering from the rain next to the building we both worked at at the time. It was late afternoon and the whole scene was very film-noir. This story reminded me of that.
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Totally agree with the romance of sharing cigarette light. I myself don't smoke, but I do like staring at handsome/beautiful people smoking. Sometimes it just add some sexiness in their figure.

And love the idea of Mafia/Yakuza style. I'd love to see more of it.

Good luck for your exam! Mine's coming in another 2 week, ahaha~ orz
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hmm, Sei-chan smoking, eh? That is interesting

I love all of your little cute notes on you and your boyfriend(:

You remind me of Usagi-san and Misaki from Junjo Romantica. Too cute :D
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I totally gotta admit on how cigarette smoking is actually quite romantic if the stick was shared by two person, and I just love how Sanada and Yukimura shared it.

And I hope that all is well in your studies. :D