Reviews for The Definition of Love
Oh and also 1Celaj15 you probably did read a story just like this, cause I read one where 15 year old dick gets into a motorcycle accident and Roy and Wally and Bruce are there and he had to get surgery and stuff.. It's also a good story I just wish I could remember what it was called :/
Aww I love that story, and I was really happy to see the Dick and Bruce moments in there cause those are my fav.. ;)
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 3/27
You know, I honestly thought I read this story somewhere before. Especially the part with Dick being in a coma. Huh maybe deja vu? Such a touching story. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
this story was amazing YOUR AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
love love loved it
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awww love. This story is so deep and beautiful. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Damian in denial...
AlsoI'mBatman chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I cried because of this beautiful story, actually more than once. Once in sadness for Bruce (who u did an AMAZING job at writing as a worried and grieving father) and once because of happiness of Dick's story:)
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 10/27/2012 3
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'm so glad I found this story. It was so sweet. I almost wish we could see this side to the Batfamily or (Batclan if you prefer) but for some reason, the writers never want to give us any fluff like this. Thank goodness for fanfiction huh?
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. This has such deep meaning. It is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Such a beautiful story!
xzettax chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ow soo cute! And the story and OMG! Hahaha I've never read a story where damian said I love yoou to Dick... it's kinda awesome
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012