Reviews for A Savage Harvest
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 7/10
i want to know if he succeeds in killing peter.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dear lord! 8D i feel like this needs to continue. with Scott and Derek finding Peter with a passed out Stiles in the woods and they just Know. The two feel how Stiles has changed and the way the pack seems different now. How they almost want to summit to their Alpha and his mate.
Bast14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Can you make this into a multi-chapter story?
EthanLover chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I'm begging u to follow up on this make a seguel please! And have stiles fall in love with Peter and Derek be super jelouse
T.W. IS AWSOME chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sooo does peter get killed by stiles or does stiles end up liking him cuz you clearly implied that stiles cares for derek and dereks feelings are mutual and stiles clearly dislikes peter ,but what happens? you should really continue this or write a sequal also if you happen to be reading you should really think about continuing your fanfics DOGS OF WAR (wich is my favorite) and A MONSTROUS THING becouse those fics have a very big potential and if the reason your not upploding more is becouse of the adult content restrictions you can always upload it in tumbler of course a notification would oviously be appreciated.
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
the tone of this story is just incredible! the emotions from each are palpable and only makes me wonder just which of the two of them will be right about Stiles' future feelings for his now bonded make. great job!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
hmm
whit chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I believe you should write a sequel to this because I really want to know what happens
TangibleDarkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Please make this a longer story! It is sooooooo good! I would really like to read more
Uke.naru chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This story just gave me the shivers but in a good way. I really like this pairing for some reason so I'm happy when I find more of it.
Twisted-67 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awesome story! The pairing is so twisted, yet it seem's to work... think you could finagle out a second chapter, maybe Scott or Derek's reaction to not only a werewolf (non-slammable) Stiles, but an Alpha Stiles at that? Well, wether or not a second chapter is coming or not, the story is still amazing.
spoonring chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
that was crazy good! nom nom nom nom nom
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Your Peter gives me delicious goosebumps and Stiles is exactly what I feel he really is in your hands. I just want the pack to appreciate him a little more. Also, if anyone can make Peter Hale a little less evil, it'd totally be Stiles.
LishaBaby chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Please please please coninue with this story I'll reveiw every chapter til the end
DandSforever chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What happens after the bite?