Reviews for Lock, Stock and Oh Yes, There's A Dragon
bananas r gd chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
ok that was weird but fantastic - I loved it!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
This is so weird but... ITS SO HOT xD So creative... Never expected dragon!cas x human!dean to be a thing lol.
Moe Greenishrage chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was more than kinky but i'm strangely attracted to dragon!cas. It was sick but hot... some kind of zoophilia i think. I'm going on and on in your work... you are a sick weird little genius.
jazzy chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Dragon sex, Kinky lol. :)
MayaTheGreatish chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
What.
MayaTheGreatish chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What. The. Hell. Fire.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This was so weird haha but good. I really enjoyed reading it and it was definitely original.
mipib2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This was hot and fun! I liked it, particularly the description of Castiel the Dragon and the little interspersed bits of Hellvetica and impaladia, made me chuckle!
Kuroi Tamashi chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is the weirdest, awesomest thing I've read in a while. Really didn't know if I should laugh or be aroused ;)

Thanks for sharing
Bookjunk chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
A beyond creepy Alistair, Impaladia, dragon sex: no one but you could make this work. Really. Somehow you make it funny and sweet and dirty (because Dean is indeed exactly the sort of person who would let nothing stand in the way of sex). Bravo! I enjoyed it much more than is probably healthy, haha.
JD chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
this was a lot of fun to read. Yay 100th fic!
Freedomflyer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Congratulations on your 100th! And on having all 100 be absolutely awesome and inspiring!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Well then Dean and Castiel won out in the end. Anymore chapters left?
leafgrl-88 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
...I'm not exactly sure how to make this fic...I have definatly never read anything like it...makes me wonder about donkey and dragon on shrek and how they managed kids.
akuma-river chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
My word.

What a little happily ever after twist.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »