Reviews for Shattered Glass
Cerulean Crystal chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
what are you talking about? this fic is beautiful and should be continued. it does not suck one bit. i agree...there just aren't enough raven/reese stories out there and good ones too. you should keep writing. i would love to read more from you. update soon.
K9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I don't thinck it sucks
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I'd like to see this fic continue. I too am searching for decnt Raven fics. Tee hee hee... drools... Raven is niiiice! ;P~
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
- How silly. I LOVE Raven and Ryss-sama!
kuroneko chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
i agree with gun almasy...i personally hate reese but i luuuuv raven! plz!
QuatreBunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Hey, this is the writer here -.- wont let me log in at all, so this story is stuck until I can get an email from these people, which I highly doubt will come anytime soon...
The FireFox chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
I luv Raven! Yeah! I liked your fic, okay, I guess. I don't know about Reise, though. I personally don't think they are right for each other (me on the other hand) Just kidding I like Reise, okay. I luv Raven. See ya.
ARIES OF ATTITUDE chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
I LOVE THIS COUPLE THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!(Hiltz is a stupid backstabing jerk) KEEP WRITING OK!
DarkAni chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I personally enjoyed it, and think continuing it is an order.

YAY! A new Raven/Reise fic! There aren't enough of those out there yet, which is surprising especially after their relationship begun to blossum in Episode 62.
gun almasy chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
AHHH! make a raven/van! O_o;; pleeeeeeease!