Reviews for Pokemon NG: Kanto Saga
Pokefan02 chapter 19 . 4/13
What about the origonal Rocket trio?
AnthonyGoldfire chapter 66 . 3/7
Okay, before all else, I must say wow. I have read Pokémon fanfics before, but never one as amazing as this one. It truly chilled, thrilled, and fulfilled me in so many ways. Like, I love the way you took the Pokémon universe and made it into something entirely your own, as well as the way you included some of my favorite characters from the anime. Now I'll admit that I have been an adamant PokéShipper since the very beginning (long before I'd have even a clue as to what a PokéShipper was), and I missed out on pretty much the entire DP series as it first happened. However, your tale was so wonderful that I have become a fully-fledged PearlShipping convert (though I'll always be cheering for Misty's happy ending). But back to your story, I just adore how deep and complex your characters. It's just... astounding. I discovered this series only two days ago, and I greatly look forward to the Johto continuation. Keep up the great work!
Lightclaw's Shadow chapter 66 . 3/6
OMG. I don't think I saw this the first time but Paul is Michelle' s Father?!
pokestets23 chapter 5 . 2/14
Great battle! Didn't expect to see fully evolved Pokémon!
pokestets23 chapter 4 . 2/14
Its awesome yall kept going. Starting a story is always hard. Jakob Spruce isn't even where my Drake Smith series was when I started it. Don't let it get you down on future projects.
pokestets23 chapter 3 . 2/14
I love the pace of the chapters!
pokestets23 chapter 2 . 2/14
Awesome chapter!
pokestets23 chapter 1 . 2/14
This is a great story! So sad I just found it. I've been on the site for about five years now haha. I'll review every chapter just like I'm reading it as it gets posted. I know how inspiring reviews can be. I just finished my first story, and I'm continuing on my second project Jakob Spruce. It'll be great if you can give it a look, and maybe even look at Drake Smith.
SilverGamerGirl chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I kinda gave up on reading this awhile ago xD I skipped from chapter 2-9 xD I decided to stop being lazy and read xD and one more thing...
midnightrebellion86 chapter 66 . 9/11/2014
This was an excellent story. Great job.
Z3R0 L0V3 chapter 66 . 9/10/2014
I am speechless. This is by far the best story ever! I'm sad that it is over, but excited for the next story. It will be amazing!

And OMG I didn't see this coming! The sequel will be amazing! Can't wait and lookign forward to it! :) great job to both of you :)
Dracoknight545 chapter 66 . 9/10/2014
Oh boy, I didn't see this coming at all. I can't wait to see what happens in Johto
RedGyarados3 chapter 65 . 9/9/2014
Can't wait! :)
Z3R0 L0V3 chapter 65 . 9/9/2014
Loved the chapter and great job! And I can't believe only one chapter is left! This has been the best story ever! :D looking forward to thr last capter. :)
SilverGamerGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2014