Reviews for Ollie, Ollie, Oxen Free
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ugh i love this so much! i don't understand how the show could have rachel not react when she has 2 dads. it's crazy!
Shade Asylum chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm terrifified, just shaken to the core, about coming out to my mother. When the show faced Santana with a fear that could just as easily be my reality it became so personal for me. I'm glad somebody handled the characters with enough finesse that I can almost feel ready. Thank you, so very much for this. And Ollie ollie oxen free, I like that.
lovecanbesostrange chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really good one-shot. I think Rachel and Kurt should have been there for Santana more. Because both are close to Finn, but can relate to Santana's emotions. Those two should have been instrumental in the aftermath. So this is a really sweet scene. I think Santana could have even been more insulting at first, but Rachel still wouldn't give up so easily. Her offer to be there is sincere and very in character.

"Her secret was the root of everything and now it wasn't hers to keep anymore. She had lost control of her life and was being forced to suffer her biggest nightmare made real, subjected to the monster under her bed roaming free." - definitely my favorite sentence. That sums up so much about Santana and outlines the worst case scenario.

The title is a truly great choice in context. That should be a title for an epic coming out journey.
iheartgoldstars chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really really like the story..and the friendship of Rachel and continue this ))) i really want to know what will happen next!)))))
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Enjoyed this. Haven't read too many stories involving the outing storyline using Rachel's perspective. I agree it should've been addressed, especially considering Rachel's family makeup.
Santitaomily chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG ZE LA PEZBERRY COMFORTZ XD YAAAAAAAAY I KNEW RACHEL CARED!

I love this more than I love Cory's eyes.

Double Agent Berry would be totes hot and gave me some very pretty mental images I will share in our secret discussion room :P