Reviews for Three Dreams
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/15
StarsforJazz chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Not ooc at all, I'd even say one of the less ooc I've read. Great story too!
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
oh my...!
So beautiful. I love how you write the feelings in this story.
Not OOC at all. Does this exist in french ? If not, and if you want, i can translate it.

Thank you for posting this and sorry for my bad english.
aphpen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
There are so few good Aragorn/Legolas stories and this is one of them.
tbdeleted chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my god. They are so not ooc. This is so beautiful. And wonderful. And amazing. Both the storylie, and just your writing and just... I applaud this. Quite literally. Great job.
pamii1992 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OMG!

I just love it. I was having a hard time to find AragornxLegolas, good fanfics, and then i find your and it's amazing.

I really really like it!

I almost could feel what was Legolas feeling

Thanks!
Sans chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I don't think they're too out of character. I'm happy with the way it ends. Nice

Cheers
Light-Devil chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awww. Just awww. I love me some Legolas/Aragorn fanfics. And yours is exceedingly well written.

Thank you for writing this.
Aralas chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Another great effort from you!

Yes, there are still a few grammatical mistakes here and there, and here are two examples:

"I have never felt my body so intensive as I can feel it now... (should be intensiveLY)"

"I haven't heard him approaching me which makes me wonder how long he is there..." (should be "how long he has been there...")

But overall, you did a good job. Legolas' self-enforced restraint and his resulting emotional struggle comes through nicely. So glad he ended up with Estel despite everything! Thank you for this story and I wouldn't mind reading more from you. :)