Reviews for Harley and Me
me like !
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 2/15
That was fucking beautiful
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 2/15
This is probably only the second story I've read on here that I don't hate drew in.
UnderdogHero chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'll say this now: I only opened this fic because Drew was tagged in it, and I loved Drew since he appeared xD I've gotten over the whole contestshipping phase years ago, so it was great to see someone write him positively in this kind of fic. I liked Harley too, he's probably one of my favorite Hoenn characters. This fic was great, especially after all the other stuff I read that left basically dead for two days. Good job!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I kinda like drew now, but most importantly I need to tell you that you MUST use Harley and Drew in more of these stories. Maybe you could continue this one and have ash may and drew try to hook up dawn and drew with of course, more advanceshipping too! I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL LIKE THIS AND I'M SURE OTHERS WILL TOO!

Thanks for being the best Advanceshipping story writer I know Shiny Gengar!
-UltimateAdvancer/Pizzaninja5000 #Shnookiewookiekins XD I can't stop laughing! XD

P. tell me if my reviewing on these stories way after they're finished is annoying or bothering you, i'll happily stop if its stopping my favorite author from writing these awesome Advanceshipping stories!
UltimateAdvancer chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I was hysterically laughing when ash and drew were talking and drew asked if there was a relationship between ash and a woman and ash's face lit up only to say,"...I love my mom!"

UltimateAdvancer chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I literally laugh every 10 seconds while reading this story
"...I'm never becoming a contestshipper" is one of the greatest things an Advanceshipper can say, the only thing better is if you added or Pokeshipper at the end, but as you said in your personal info you don't so...yeah!

UltimateAdvancer chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
sorry for reviewing so long after the stories you've written ended, and you should be expecting a lot of reviews from me for this and other stories.
I've got to say, you've been using Harley perfectly in this story and same for Drew. Drew is literally my LEAST favorite character in pokemon on account of me being an Advanceshipper deep in my Drew-hating heart but you have turned that around to me liking drew a little, I repeat, a LITTLE.
another thing is that the story's hilarious with Harley.

xXEndl3ssGmerXx chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I have no trouble agreeing to you if this was an actually story, but drew was kinda a jerk in the show... Btw love ur stoies :)
xXEndl3ssGmerXx chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh crap u nailed me into a story again, just like u did with duplicity, and silent but deadly... Not saying thats a bad thing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
"Come on! Dawn awaits!"

That line cracked me up. And I loved the parts where Ash accidentally spoke with a French accent, hilarious!
Plasma57 chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
You are right, Harley does have a twisted mind. Excellent story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Turquoise: Hey The Shiny Gengar, isn't there a shipping called umm... wait gimme a sec cookieshipping ah yes le cookieshipping or May x Harley for some reason I saw a story here somewhere about those two being paired I just forgot the name I read the summary lemme tell you it made me have this weird tinglish feeling go down my spire seriously Jeff the The Killer doesn't seem that bad anymore...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Turquoise: Good story for some reason hearing Pompeii is good while reading this.
bill chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Go pokeshipping and contestshipping!