Reviews for Harley and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
loooool I love May and Harley's interactions!
Mr.Kittychu chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
this is an awesome story:D. I also wasnt expecting a Zelda reference in chapter 5...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
my dearest smoochywoochykens...harley is so...unstraight
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
THIS STORY MUST HAVE A SEQUEL.
Tide0 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Great chap of a great story. And yes, I both love Harley, and find him infuriating. Harleyution all the way!
Ammyst chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Another good story :D I really enjoy reading all your stuff.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
"Hey, May, quick question," Drew began; May stopped walking and looked at him. "Does my little hair flick thing make me seem arrogant?" he asked.

May smirked and nodded. "Yeah, it does," she admitted.

Drew sighed, "I need to get a haircut."
LMAO!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
OMG! The story is so freaking hilarious
Can't stop laughing
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Dude... you make me laugh so hard! You captured Harley's personality completely
thumbs up for you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
It's impossible not to hate Drew... I don't know how you do it
*sigh*
Anyway even though I hate Drew the story is still great
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
ok you got me. I never liked drew before i read this but im seeing him in a new light now. great story, really enjoy stuff!
A ninny mouse chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You're actually right in most of the advanceshipping stories I've read they make drew seem like the devil!
plattytehpwn chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Hi, just like to point out that it's Slakoth, not Slackoff. Nothing major, and your work is phenomenal. Not sure if I ever said before, but these ideas and your writing skills are the main reasons that you are one of my favorite authors. Not only able to come up with interesting new ideas for fics, you also have the verbal mastery to make them into wonders of the literary universe. Thanks for the stories!
Analon chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Excellent story! I only hope my stories would come close to your quality!
"May got up and cracked her knuckles, preparing to love Harley" would have been more humorous, IMHO.
Analon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I like!
Especially,
"Ash shrugged. "Um, I guess you need to be more specific, what kind of relationship."

Drew mentally face-palmed. Harley was right, he thought to himself.

"You know," Drew began, "When you and a woman love each other."

Ash's face brightened. "I love my mom!" he said. Now Drew physically face palmed.

Dear Arceus... He thought.
"