Reviews for Harley and Me
HErOKetChuMz chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Incredible! Hilarious story indeed!

As I expected! No.. More than I expected! You're truly awesome! Now you goes to my favorite writer! Hell YEAH!

This was so much! I enjoyed your story from the beginning until very end. It surprised me, unpredictable! This might be too much but I want you to continue this story! I want to see Dawn reaction when she saw Drew! May and Ash relationship also! I expected that Brock would probably shocked when he saw May with Ash! OMG! It magnificent!

Yeah! The story does changed my thought about Drew and Harley also.. Hope they were like this in the actual anime.. (Oh well.. Hope writer was an advanceshipper though..)

Anyway, thank for writing this hilarious story! I enjoyed it a lots!

Keep up the good works!
HErOKetChuMz chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Awesome! Tomorrow I'm gonna read your last chapter! Immediately after I woke up! IT FUN AS HELL! xD
HErOKetChuMz chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
555555555555555555 hahahahaha!

You make my day! I was laughing so loud when I read about this! Can't wait to read more because tomorrow I need to go to school.. So.. sadly.. But I'm gonna read all of it for sure! LOVE IT!

Muhahahahaha!
HErOKetChuMz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I laughed my ass off.. Definitely.. Exactly..

Just goes to my favorite story! Here goes!
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I must say, this story is very interesting with much potential. It's good to know not every Advanceshipper hates Drew's guts. Personally I view his interactions with May a vital connection TO Advanceshipping.

Granted, I strongly dislike Drew for various reasons (I find his character obnoxious), that doesn't mean he's automatically the bad guy. Heck, with every rotation of female traveling companions, Ash always has a rival (Misty Gary, Dawn Paul); it makes sense to think of Drew as a ROMANTIC rival then.

Heh, sorry for the little tirade. ; I lost myself, I was so happy to see someone with partly similar views when it comes to the Ash/Drew debate.

Keep up the great writing skills! You have a knack for humor!
SatoshiEX chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Just finished reading it. This was the most hilarious Advanceshipping fanfic I have ever read. The way you wrote Harley, totally awesome also great work on Drew, I'm not a big fan of the guy since his green hair and arrogance made me squirm but his personality in this story is really cool.
GalladeFTW chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
What a great ending. I found the mistake you made: Confusion shouldnt affect Cacturne, yet it did. Anyway, if Harley wrote a love note like that to my crush and said it was from me, I would strangle him. Anyway, Im kinda sad that this fic is over, it was the subject of my first nonstop review streak.

GalladeFTW chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
*facepalm*. Wtf, Ash? Are you really that dense? I stand by my previous statement. But still, great job, Drew. That mustve been like pounding nails into cement, convincing Ash to think about love! Also, the belleshipping is an interesting bit.

GalladeFTW chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Well... At least Drew had some degree of success. Harley screwed up, but not how I expected. It was because Ash wouldnt know love if it beat him over the head with a baseball bat. A metal one. Still a great fic, though, I wonder what plan B is...

AdvanceshippingFTW,

GalladeFTW chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Again, you kill me. Death by laughter, is that possible? Quite likely. But I digress. This story is shaping up to be...interesting. I wonder how badly Harley will screw things up. Oh, yeah, I remember another fic where Harley was a main-ish character, but he was the devils spawn in that one. No, really, its a pretty good one, its Mays crush, by PikamasterADV. And by the way, cuss out Pikamaster for not updating the sequel in four years for me, kay?

GalladeFTW chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh. My. Arceus. All I can say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is HILARIOUS! That argument just cracked me up! Now, down to business. *suddenly serious* . This is quite the unusual fic, the first one that includes Drew, but he is neither bashed or gay. And the first one with Harley as a main character.
Strengthx3 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Review
I want my love now. :D
Drew, if you were gay, I'd forget my hate and love you to death xD DOUBLE RAINBOOOOOOOWS x3
I'm in Citi Field, so I don't wanna write a long review So Harley totally failed at the beginning o3o Just like usual xD And May... Who even shops that much ? I can't shop unless it's for T shirts on animes or pokemon or if it's for video games :3 Thus my mom complains that I'm different from other girls. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED }:D

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Biodude53 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Correction: Harley WAS a jerk. But then he got kind(er). Sweet story!
nooneimportant2 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
This. Was. Awesome.

I can't say it really changed my opinion on Drew much since I have to say that once you got past the arrogant part of him, he was pretty cool

Of course I will NEVER become a Contestshipper. It makes me sick. But I'm still glad to see an Advanceshipper who shares my opinions on the "Drew Issue" so to speak

On the other hand, this actually made me suddenly like Harley despite the fact he was always a jerk in the AG series and I approve of your use of Harley and Drew in this.

Unfortunately for me, this means I will have to drastically re-write the last fic that I was writing since it would ultimately be too similar to this one. I always liked to have some rival of Advanceshipping push it, especially Drew, but I'm not one to post a story that is essentially a rip-off of someone else's.

Oh well, I'll end it with saying: Good Story and I hope to see more from you later.
Drake chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
HA! This is too funny! I love Drew's character.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »