Reviews for Harley and Me
Analon chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Excellent story! I only hope my stories would come close to your quality!
"May got up and cracked her knuckles, preparing to love Harley" would have been more humorous, IMHO.
Analon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I like!
Especially,
"Ash shrugged. "Um, I guess you need to be more specific, what kind of relationship."

Drew mentally face-palmed. Harley was right, he thought to himself.

"You know," Drew began, "When you and a woman love each other."

Ash's face brightened. "I love my mom!" he said. Now Drew physically face palmed.

Dear Arceus... He thought.
"
Analon chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Another great chapter! Humorous too!
Analon chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Excellent two chapters! I have to hand it to you, you are good at writing characters in character! That's not something many Authors can claim!
NazaIsTheBest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Omg Harley is sooo funny and this story was awesome lol
Manqoba chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
One of the greatest AdvanceShipping fanfics EVER! Near-perfect grammar and amazing writing. I want sequel with Drew and Dawn added in with Ash and May.
TheRedQuill chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I love Harley as you wrote him. GO THE HARLEYUTION!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL My dearest smoochywoochykens,! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
4x5 45 or 9 or 1 R1 or %5
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i bet when harley mooned may she saw his sack. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD! if he has 1. O.o
BlazingLegend chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love how you made drew a good guy I'm SICK of all those fanfics that make drew like... Evil and I love how you've made Harley and the mooning bit! I literally dropped my iPod and started rolling around on the floor laughing like a hysterical maniac I have not read a fanfic that has Harley as a character yet so yea I just plain love this fanfic :)
Drake chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Haha! I love it! Drew was such a boss the whole story. Harley was hilarious. Couldn't have asked for more.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Ur stories r awesome, u know that?
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I laughed the hamburger part! this sory had me laughing all the way! i loved it! lol
ElitePeach64 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Heeeeey, it's me again!

I never hated Drew either, but I do like him a bit more after reading this. Harley used to get on my nerves, but I was laughing at him in this story-it sounds just like him! So yeah, this raised my opinion of both guys lol.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. :) When Harley said, "Well excuse me, princess," I cracked up. The Zelda cartoons were so bad they were hilarious. That was a reference, right? lol.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »