Reviews for Harley and Me
Analon chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Another great chapter! Humorous too!
Analon chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Excellent two chapters! I have to hand it to you, you are good at writing characters in character! That's not something many Authors can claim!
NazaIsTheBest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Omg Harley is sooo funny and this story was awesome lol
zeldafan128 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
One of the greatest AdvanceShipping fanfics EVER! Near-perfect grammar and amazing writing. I want sequel with Drew and Dawn added in with Ash and May.
TheRedQuill chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I love Harley as you wrote him. GO THE HARLEYUTION!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL My dearest smoochywoochykens,! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
4x5 45 or 9 or 1 R1 or %5
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i bet when harley mooned may she saw his sack. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD! if he has 1. O.o
BlazingLegend chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love how you made drew a good guy I'm SICK of all those fanfics that make drew like... Evil and I love how you've made Harley and the mooning bit! I literally dropped my iPod and started rolling around on the floor laughing like a hysterical maniac I have not read a fanfic that has Harley as a character yet so yea I just plain love this fanfic :)
Drake chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Haha! I love it! Drew was such a boss the whole story. Harley was hilarious. Couldn't have asked for more.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Ur stories r awesome, u know that?
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I laughed the hamburger part! this sory had me laughing all the way! i loved it! lol
ElitePeach64 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Heeeeey, it's me again!

I never hated Drew either, but I do like him a bit more after reading this. Harley used to get on my nerves, but I was laughing at him in this story-it sounds just like him! So yeah, this raised my opinion of both guys lol.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. :) When Harley said, "Well excuse me, princess," I cracked up. The Zelda cartoons were so bad they were hilarious. That was a reference, right? lol.
HErOKetChuMz chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Incredible! Hilarious story indeed!

As I expected! No.. More than I expected! You're truly awesome! Now you goes to my favorite writer! Hell YEAH!

This was so much! I enjoyed your story from the beginning until very end. It surprised me, unpredictable! This might be too much but I want you to continue this story! I want to see Dawn reaction when she saw Drew! May and Ash relationship also! I expected that Brock would probably shocked when he saw May with Ash! OMG! It magnificent!

Yeah! The story does changed my thought about Drew and Harley also.. Hope they were like this in the actual anime.. (Oh well.. Hope writer was an advanceshipper though..)

Anyway, thank for writing this hilarious story! I enjoyed it a lots!

Keep up the good works!
HErOKetChuMz chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Awesome! Tomorrow I'm gonna read your last chapter! Immediately after I woke up! IT FUN AS HELL! xD
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »