Reviews for Harley and Me
A ninny mouse chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You're actually right in most of the advanceshipping stories I've read they make drew seem like the devil!
plattytehpwn chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Hi, just like to point out that it's Slakoth, not Slackoff. Nothing major, and your work is phenomenal. Not sure if I ever said before, but these ideas and your writing skills are the main reasons that you are one of my favorite authors. Not only able to come up with interesting new ideas for fics, you also have the verbal mastery to make them into wonders of the literary universe. Thanks for the stories!
Analon chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Excellent story! I only hope my stories would come close to your quality!
"May got up and cracked her knuckles, preparing to love Harley" would have been more humorous, IMHO.
Analon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I like!
Especially,
"Ash shrugged. "Um, I guess you need to be more specific, what kind of relationship."

Drew mentally face-palmed. Harley was right, he thought to himself.

"You know," Drew began, "When you and a woman love each other."

Ash's face brightened. "I love my mom!" he said. Now Drew physically face palmed.

Dear Arceus... He thought.
"
Analon chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Another great chapter! Humorous too!
Analon chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Excellent two chapters! I have to hand it to you, you are good at writing characters in character! That's not something many Authors can claim!
GreetingsWanderer chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Omg Harley is sooo funny and this story was awesome lol
Manqoba chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
One of the greatest AdvanceShipping fanfics EVER! Near-perfect grammar and amazing writing. I want sequel with Drew and Dawn added in with Ash and May.
TheRedQuill chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I love Harley as you wrote him. GO THE HARLEYUTION!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL My dearest smoochywoochykens,! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
4x5 45 or 9 or 1 R1 or %5
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i bet when harley mooned may she saw his sack. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD! if he has 1. O.o
BlazingLegend chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love how you made drew a good guy I'm SICK of all those fanfics that make drew like... Evil and I love how you've made Harley and the mooning bit! I literally dropped my iPod and started rolling around on the floor laughing like a hysterical maniac I have not read a fanfic that has Harley as a character yet so yea I just plain love this fanfic :)
Drake chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Haha! I love it! Drew was such a boss the whole story. Harley was hilarious. Couldn't have asked for more.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Ur stories r awesome, u know that?
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »