Reviews for Harley and Me
nooneimportant2 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
This. Was. Awesome.

I can't say it really changed my opinion on Drew much since I have to say that once you got past the arrogant part of him, he was pretty cool

Of course I will NEVER become a Contestshipper. It makes me sick. But I'm still glad to see an Advanceshipper who shares my opinions on the "Drew Issue" so to speak

On the other hand, this actually made me suddenly like Harley despite the fact he was always a jerk in the AG series and I approve of your use of Harley and Drew in this.

Unfortunately for me, this means I will have to drastically re-write the last fic that I was writing since it would ultimately be too similar to this one. I always liked to have some rival of Advanceshipping push it, especially Drew, but I'm not one to post a story that is essentially a rip-off of someone else's.

Oh well, I'll end it with saying: Good Story and I hope to see more from you later.
Drake chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
HA! This is too funny! I love Drew's character.
biodude53 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Harley's a jerk.

I love your stories though. Keep it up!

Ash and May forever!
The blue Shaymin chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
harly darlin ive got to say i like your style...nice job gengar
Nopity nope nope nope chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
My opinion of Drew has changed a lot. But I will NEVER become a Contestshipper. XD
Chappetic chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
My thoughts

"Well excuse me, princess," - OH NO You DIDN'T! xD

Harley's actual plan, revealed - hm I see what you did there

Drew's own possible happy ending - aw :)

Harley - Like a BOSS indeed ;Db
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Aww, Drew has a chance at a happy ending too :)

I still don't like Harley. Lawl.

Fantastic ending :)
AmateurPsychologist chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Loved the ending! That's all I've got on that one...

As for my opinion of Drew, I've taken to him quite well. If he is written in a great way such as yours then I'm sure that other Advanceshippers (such as myself) will feel the same way. And Harley's antics really had me smiling.

Now for some Shiny Points! I know not what made your choices for the Battle but I definitely know your mistake. Confusion would not have affected Cacturne for it being part Dark. That and Hypnosis would still have affected Cacturne anyway; my otaku mind picked up on it almost immediately...

Anyway, a great conclusion and I still can't wait for the ending of Duplicity. Keep it up!

~AmateurPsychologist~
boby137 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
That was extremely good i loved it. Drew and harely are awesome! I cant wait to see your next fic
Speedy-Fox-IV chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Oh Harley, you magnificent, campy, devious, fan favourite you.
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Oh, vat's eazy! Just kidding. They all have the letter "Z" in them, so it's easier for them to say! I can't find the mistake though...

To be honest, I have always hated Harley and Drew...and to be honest...well, I still hate them, but just a bit less, thanks to your story!

Can't wait for the next big thing! Keep up the awesome work!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
FIRST REVIEW FOR FINAL CHAPTER! For one, CONFUSION NO WORK ON CACTURNE! I was going to rage at u for a second, anyways...

*raises master sword of advanceshipping*

LONG LIVE THE KING... (I'll give anyone a pokeball of advanceshipping if anyone knows where that comes from.)

And now, the score: *zelda item fanfare* 4.5/5!

I present to u, the great ball of advanceshipping!
True M. Vega chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Advanceshipping FTW! Keep up the good work!
Hairy Ballsack chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
beastmode and itssuppereffective will be offered to the great lord need a third to complete the trifecta will you please offer your body for him?You are certainly perfect for the job with your shitty stories please say not we will take you by force.
KittyAttack chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Ahh, I love his hair flick, except when he did it every five seconds in the anime lol.

I feel bad for May...and Drew. Ash isnt the smartest, amirite?
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »