Reviews for Speak
Winter Soldier's Winter chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is really good so far! Please please please continue soon!
tumbling girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please update soon! ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Dear DaCoolCat
I am really interested in your stoty. Because it's so fascinating. I'd like to translate speak into Chinese if that's OK with you. I'll credit you fully and post it .com
ITell chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Please continue with this, I love your Moriarty, I love how you use the same type of speech pattern he would use. Again please, please continue with this!
cliffwriter chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Please keep going! Kinda short but I like it!
Eagle-Black chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
My only problem is that John is a military man, and they are trained to give their name, rank, and number when in hostage situations. Which sometimes doesn't work but I think John would have gone there first cause Jim hadn't really done anything yet. Other than that I enjoyed it and hope you finish it.
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Is this going to be continued?
Anumi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh my god why doesn't this have more reviews? You are excellent at writing Moriarty and his personality. I really want to see where you will take this, please update soon ;)
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
really good start!
TrickstersHeir chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
You do very well at writing manipulation. I love how you can perfectly write Jim, as mentioned in my other reviews. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ulura chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
More more MORE!
Tipear chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Sounds great. You're good at creating suspense and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.