Reviews for Ace
Charl chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
One day of reading this story I really enjoyed it wish their was an after story to this awww well keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Charlie n air
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
In What year is this story told n where
Remington 700PSS chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Is this now completed or do you have more to post?
Blue-Bubbles8 chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Great story
Read it in a day
Would of been better if you wrote a little about the pregnancy with bella and Edward
frostedglaze chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Interesting ending, though I wish Phil would have been killed. I still don't think Renee suffered enough. She would have happily let Bella die.
sujari6 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Loved this story. Soory to see it end. I look forward to reading your new story.
xoLove chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Thank you for creating this lovely fic.

XOXO.
Duvi chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Oh honey there will always be flamers. They are like cockaroaches. You could write the best story in the world and someone would hate it. It's actually sad, I don't understand people some times. If you don't like it don't read it...especially when it's free.

For what it's worth I loved it. I especially liked Bella and Edward's time after they got married. When she was helping him and he was learning. It was heartwarming to see how these men could fight and kill but were so young and unknowing in other aspects of life. The ending did seem rushed to me but it wasn't bad at all. I wanted more but who doesn't when they like the story? All that matters is if your happy with the story. Everyone else can kiss it!

I'm so happy and proud of YOU! It not only takes skills to write but courage to post. I couldn't do it. I can't wait to read your next story!
debslmac chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
:) loved this story
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Love it! Please update soon!
iamwriter chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
very sweet, she is falling and so is he
iamwriter chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
hmm, so the doctor and edward have met.
iamwriter chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
that could be a mistake to get rid of the cages this early
SilverFai chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Renee is selfish and Bella should make Phil regret sedating her. Why did Edward not help Bella?