Reviews for A Flower Bloomed From The Earth
zen4365 chapter 1 . 8/29
I love your writing I simply love it! Right now I hate Italy so much! I cried when Prussia went outside and died with Canada in his arms! I cried as Russia shot America...but then the flower. When it bloomed and the earth can star anew...makes me wonder will the nations (maybe not for millions and millions and billions of years) will return...
Still love your writing!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Dragonfire78 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was written just as well as the first one! The part tht nearly had me in tears yet again was when Prussia was slowly breaking down and then picked up Matthew and left... His undying love for Matthew wouldn't allow him to live without his birdie being by his side... Amazing job!
erecon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Poor Gilbert man, my heart aches for him so much. Like, ahh.

Great story!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was really scarey
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"If I die, I'll die on my own terms." That's the England we all know and love. :D

You have such a way with the horror genre that would make a person like me who wouldn't even DARE go near one to actually enjoy. I absolutely love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I loved this, even if I was bawling most of the way though it. Each and every part broke my heart, but I loved it.
colliding-colors chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Woman you had me sobbing throughout the entire thing. Like seriously after I finished reading I sat there with tears spilling down my face and tissues piling up. You have a serious talent, please never stop writing.
bye sora chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
not in vain, this was gorgeous!
DFWMSeme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I have fallen inlove with this story starting... NOW! thank you so much:)
Evil Lemon Demon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was really sad but beautiful. I loved how vividly you described the events. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. :)
TheActualCanadia chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
...0.0 T.T da fuq, Italy-teme? WHAT DID CANADA EVER DO TO YOU? I knew it was Italy, he is NEVER quiet. I'll die if this story is true(most literally), as I have a horrid cough. AGGGH! The Prussia part, literally killed me inside T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really need to stop reading horror stories before bed... It was too sad for my taste, but it was good! Loved the ending!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You, my friend, are one seriously messed up dude. A fabulos wirter and marvelous suspense/horror/twisted-as-hell-romance planner but, fuck. This shit's gonna give me nightmares. Great job!
Annie Tatterton chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
ALRED NOOOOO! Okay...So like you seriously depressed me with the stuff! I nearly cried it's so sad and I miss Mattie and Gilbert and Alfred and Ludiwg and Italy and Arthur! D': I even felt bad for Kiku, France and Ivan

Now, since my fangirl/insane side has given a response to this horror let me tell you, from a fellow writer's point of view...This is seriously really amazing! Its written very well and it captures the readers attention from beginning to end. :D