Reviews for Down to a T
Cams chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
lol, loved it.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I like the way you think. Good fic.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Adorable! Love it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
They're so adorable together. Whether or not you ship them. :-)
Collection chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I simply cannot believe how absolutely adorable this is. I don't have the words to describe this I think. I love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
haha that's cute
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
that really does say a lot doen't it? At leats John is a doctor and has more reason to remember. Though Sherlock remembering is adorable, being that he deletes everythign he thinks is useless. nice story, very well done!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'd totally love to set up a point system with a couple friends like this because everytime we decide to hang out for a weekend we end up with bruises or scrapes from stupid stunts. Never had broken bones, though some watching us might say not for lack of trying... Even with just bruises, scrapes, burns (minor ones, honest) and sprains I'm sure we could work out our own system.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Lol awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This one is really cute. Thanks!
emmie333 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This. Just-
I love it :D
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was hilarious AND adorable. Not hilariously adorable, mind - that would undermine the hilarity and adorableness of the fic. Every line was witty and completely in-character. Thank you for a fantastic fluff! :D
crazy-about-books chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant. This is just plain brilliant. Thank you so much! And if course they know do much about each other, I mean, who wouldn't?
Kalida chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is such a fun read. :D
I loved the idea of the competition. It is so funny. And they *would* know about each other's X-rays and CT scans. This is an incredibly funny fic because this is so true...

Loved it!