Reviews for The Stuff of Heroes
Jump dimension chapter 6 . 7/23
Wow. That was awesome! And now I,ship kaito kidxshinchi/Conan. Thanks. Please write more!
Dragon Queen Niji chapter 6 . 6/22
Please come back and finish this. .. ...Please... Its pure evil to leave it like that! Evil I say! Evil!
ChosenChild chapter 6 . 1/25
I would, of course, love to see this continued. Though I understand if it's not.

I've seen some of the theories that other people have posted about what will happen to Conan, but we can't forget the possibility of brainwashing. _ They did say he'd be part of their "team".

I'd love to see Sherlock learning about Conan, and while not being "impressed" with him in comparision, at least seeing him as having either potential or being pleased that someone took his science of deduction to heart.

I'm also really wondering if Sherlock will determine that Kaito is Kaitou KID given that it would be hard to tell the story without also talking about KID (and once Sherlock knows who KID is, the clues wouldn't be hard for him to put together).

Someone HAS to work out that he's Kudo Shinichi. Please! Sherlock probably from Kaito's story assuming that Kaito mentions Kudo's name and stuff. (Coupled with Moriarty's parting words as a hint.)

I was also pleased that Moriarty was the boss. Makes sense to me!

You messed up just a bit on Chapter 6 though. First you had Moriarty hand Vermouth Conan and go to the car. Then you say that he entered the car "with Conan in tow". You might have just meant that Conan was already in the car, but it reads like he's still holding Conan.
ApoptoxinWorshipper chapter 6 . 1/2
It's beautiful. I like the twist. I'd love to see this continued, but i suppose that's a bit of a stretch. It gives much more closure than your fifth chapter.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Hope to see more of this
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Pleasepleaseplease update soon!:) I love your story
neonkoi chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I really hope this isn't abandoned since it's way to amazing!
-Neonkoi
Strangled Creativity chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Tell me this isnt abandoned... please dont be abandoned.
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
I hope you continue this. I wanna know what happens to poor tentai-kun :(
blackkyu chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Aw, this story is adorable, if you've truly abandoned it, that's a little sad, but if you aren't feeling it it's understandable. Anyhow, thanks for what you've done!
Aquarica chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
Oh my gosh, this is amazing, you just had to leave it at a cliffy, didn't you. Ahhh, I wanna know what happens! I wanna have Conan chat with Sherlock some more!
an0na-m0use chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
OMG please write more! That last chapter had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the big reveals!

It almost seems like shinichi is a better detective than sherlock, but that could just be me. I loved reading the bit from sherlock ' s pov, looking forward to his analysis of kaito!
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Can I ask why exactly Conan started crying?
Emori Loul chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
This kidnapping could go two ways, from what I see. Either you can play the kidnapping straight and Conan's captivity will be dark and serious, or Conan will be Conan, do what he always does, and troll his kidnappers into submission. The fact that Moriarty is just as skilled a troll will probably make the scenes feel somewhere between a suspense novel and a dark comedy.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Ugh... a cliffhanger! Update SOON! Please this is great!