Reviews for Over the Hedge: Family and Feelings
Spartanslayer1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Krp, you know me. I am one of your readers and have been catching up on your work from the past few years. While I too am a bit more used to the 'bolt' ideas from you, I have to say that you apply yourself to new areas quite well. It might have been quite some time, but you should consider creating a sequel to this for 3 reasons: 1. it would bring more viewers to your profile and stories. 2. the OTH fan franchise really needs more new stories. And 3. this gives you an interesting opportunity to make a creative story line. If you need ideas or inspiration, here's a few for you: you could have a story retelling the events on how the group had to relocate from their current home due to demolition and construction crews, and that (if published correctly) could lead to how the group might have met your 'bolt' group? A crossover fanfic? Knowing your talent very well, you could easily pull it off and make it EXTREMELY interesting. Just an idea... :)
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Nice Job love romance fanfics
RUNT AND MAGRIL chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Smitty91 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I'd like a sequel. I'd like to read about RJ going through infanthood as Ozzie and Stella as his mother and father. :)
Smitty91 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Awww, I like the fact that you had Stella as the mother that RJ never had. I could see her and Ozzie treating RJ like he was their baby, which would make for an interesting and believable story.
TeamPlasma70 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I love the ending to this story!

Nice job though!
Scruff the Rat chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on finishing this gem of yours! ;)
jacruz666 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
heh, looks like my supositions became true after all xD

You know, I have never seen a story in which a father could talk that smooth about grandchildren with his daugther's mate hehehe D:

Hmmm, you are right, I cannot imagine a sequel for this story :S
Scruff the Rat chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
(Sheds a tear) Please...continue...
Princess Shania chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
How could this NOT capture my attention? Oh,poor RJ. Just when he had Ozzie's love, a parent. Can't wait till next chapter!
jacruz666 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I didn't really expected that! :O

Just 1 question, I didnt understand the last part xD

RJ leaved into the woods or did he came back to the log with the others? O.o
Princess Shania chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE YOU! This is great!So CUTE! So glad RJ told Ozzie. Just loved the hugs. So beautiful.
jacruz666 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Let's see how Ozzie take their relationship n.n
starwars4life chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This is a great and original story. You've really developed the characters and the relationships they have with one another so well in just 2 chapters! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Princess Shania chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I'm sorry but I laughed. That is what'd happen to me on my first , be warned. Ozzie would be more like a crazed neanderthal than a father to you if he discovered you kissing his little girl.