Reviews for Lucas
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
THANK YOU FOR PUBLISHING A STORY THAT MAKES ME MISTY-EYED ENOUGH TO MAKE ME REALIZE I'M STILL HUMAN
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
AAAWWWW - Thomas, you really do write wonderful stories.

That was fantastic - thank you so much.
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Just one slight curiosity (and question) - how exactly did Brigitte and Gabrielle find Pierre's house?

I know he is a famous designer - so is he in the telephone book? Or would Brigitte have had to make some discreet inquiries?
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
William?

Lucas is William's son?

WOW - OK good - OK fine (as Mouse would say) - my family tree has been updated!

And Pierre is the same designer and Brigitte is not the writer. Got it all clear in my head now - thanks.
Saissa chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
OMG! this is one of your future stories - tied into Alexander's family. WOW - finally a new story in this excellent series.

Now I really really need to know who Lucas's father is. I love this genealogy - I have everything recorded in my database. We know his great grandfather was Vincent.

The House of Pierre - would that be the same Pierre who did the Beauty and the Beast wedding extravaganza in Central Park for the model Emily and her lionman Devin?

Brigitte (Monique's mother) - I dont suppose that would also be the writer Brigitte O'Donnell would it? I thought she lived in Ireland? But she did meet Vincent, didnt she? So if she was thw writer, then there is no reason for her to faint like that. She must be some different person.

OK enough questions for now. So far what I have read is excellent - as always.
RedNightBird chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Your story was an excellent journey from NYC. Glad to meet the new branch of the lion men!
Sarai chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Awesome! I love your stories.
Gmac62 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
A wonderful ending to a fantastic story! I hope that sometime in the future you might continue the tale of Lucas and Monique and their families. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful story.
Sarai chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Still enjoying.
RedNightBird chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
So...Xavier is having second thoughts? Hope so... it is a sad separation because of his thoughtlessness!

thanks for the post!
Sarai chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Still enjoying.!
Gmac62 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Fantastic update! I was very glad to see that Brigitte and Gabrielle decdied to try and find Monique and talk to her. I had a hunch after the last chapter that they really wanted to find her and apologize. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thomas Mc chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
for some reason FF did not post chapter 5 correctly but it is fixed now.
Sarai chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Still enjoying. FF is saying chapter not found when I receive an email message about this story.
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Xavier is such a lout! I do hope that Lucas and Monique are able to make a joyful life together.

Thank you so much for keeping our beloved Beast and his Beauty alive. :-)