Reviews for Grocery Operative
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Seeing helga do her spy routine like she did when she was young was great! And that ending was perfect! Arnold can be sneaky too! Lol I loved this AxH oneshot!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...LOL she must be mortified! Cute ;)
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved the ending. xD I would love to see a chapter where we can read how Arnold felt about it.
Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh oh oh oh! LOVE that ending, SOOO funny I laughed forever! Oh please make this a chapter fic you write Helga so well. I would love to read more of this!

3 Hime
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
FFnet apparently hates me now, so I can't log in. It says I failed the security code no matter how many times I try...sigh.'but this was really cute! :P It was a fun thing to read on a hard, sleepless night!
Llovely.220 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
cute!
NewSincerity chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
so much squealing, this was adorable.
CarrotCake23 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is so incredibly cute! That's exactly how I would imagine an older Helga. Great job!
eko-9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's good cause its flows with no hesatation and nonthinng too dramatic like the show
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
hahahaahahahahaha i seriously needed that! definitely hilarious ending.
dylane chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
such a great story :) I love that Helga and Arnold stayed friends. Arnold's such a creeper. haha. of course he would notice Helga in her pajamas when she was trying so hard to be inconspicuous. waiting patiently for Up in the Clouds.
iKarexx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
did not see that ending coming
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I think Arnold is always keeping a eye on her even when she does not know it. This was funny. Been there done that. Is it always when you look your worst the one person you don't want to see always pop up.
braygirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hilarious :)

U should def write a sequel
Lena2244 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012