Reviews for Company: The Miserable Ones
ShineLovely chapter 27 . 2/8
It's been almost three years and I'm still hanging onto hope that you'll update one day. Lol
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
Please update this I love your story so much!
ShineLovely chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
I will forever wait for the day that you update...
kpmindc chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Just discovered your "Company" stories and love them! I've spent the last 48 hours basically reading them all. I think Alex is a sh*t and want Eric and Christine to get physical. LOL Thanks for sharing your ideas and talent with us. I look forward to reading more!
ShineLovely chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Hey, so... remember us? Your faithful readers that freaking love you?.. I know that you are busy and have a life but don't forget us and please don't give up on this wonderful story. I'll continue to wait on the glorious day when there is an update. Stay strong.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
I woke up to this yesterday and this totally made my day! Unfortunately it seemed that things didn't go very well for Erik this time :C And I thought Alex was gone forever! And I was happy that he seemed to be gone forever! That guy better not ruin more of poor Erik's life. And I love Ahmed even more now. He should get the Bestest Friend Award, really! He's not only Erik's BFF but also his psychologist and his conscience and his timetable and his doctor and I miss seeing his bus!

And Lou. I wanna see more of him, he's funny! Okay, what I really want to see is Erik flirting at him, really, 'cause him being super uncomfortable is hilarious for me. I like seeing others on awkward situations 8D

As for the Les Mis movie... well... I LOVED it. I wanted to leave my opinion here but it got waaaaay too long so I hope you don't mind that I'll send you a PM after this!

Now comes the begging! Please, please, please, please, please don't leave us your loyal leaders for MONTHS without a taste of your masterpiece! I beseech thee!
ShineLovely chapter 27 . 3/19/2013
Also what do you think of the Les Mis film spectacular? If you've seen it what do you think of Russell Crowe's singing?
Alexis chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Thanks for updating! I enjoyed reading this chapter. I hope that Alex, whose last name I had mis-read to be Villian, is just back for the concert and has no tricks up his sleeve to ruin Erik's life in any way. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PS: I am with Erik on Twilight.

Two thumbs up! :)
ShineLovely chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
I'm the most happiest person ever right now.
You just made my day.
But on other notes... You're bringing him back?! HIM?! Alex the music robbing dick face who mind fucks Erik?! Ermahgerd.

"What the fuck?" Erik swore, not bothering to keep his voice down and earning another swat from Lou."You're in a library! Watch your goddamn language!" That was my favorite part. Is it pathetic of me to say I found myself in tears over that? Oh well, I thought it was hilarious. Also the whole bondage thing thrown in there was awesome, it reminded me of me and my little group of heathen friends.
Team Erik! He can do this. He can so do this and not let Alex play on his emotions. Is this the calm before the storm? Cause Erik has been really mellow and I get this calm before all the shit hits the fan vibe going on.
Christine. Bless her little untainted soul. Naturally she's read Twilight.

Keep strong! And remember that your faithful readers all love you! Pretty please update soon! And thank you for the brilliant chapter. 3
NadirOfConflict chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter, and awesome suspense! Can't wait for the next installment.

Also, I don't know why, but I keep having this reaccuring daydream of your characters doing the Rocky Horror Show. Think about it? Think about it? Erik in lingerie, kind of disturbing, but equally fantastic.
ShineLovely chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
I know that you have a life and that you're probably uber busy, but I miss you. I miss your updates. Just remember that you have followers that miss you and await for that glorious moment when we shall have a update for The Miserable Ones. Pip pip cheerio, be strong and carry on my wayward son and all that jazz. Just do not forget, DO NOT FORGET, that you are fucking fabulous. Your Erik is the most amazing motherfucker ever. Ever. In the whole wide world. Tacos rock, and if people say otherwise I will beat them with a sock.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Vacation trip, unreliable phone and no internet for the laptop makes me a very late reviewer... A month! (I totally didn't miss the update though!) But anyways. I just went to see the Les Mis movie and only now I understand the Les Mis stuffs xD Though Wiki says that the movie and musicals have differences... but they always do! And after watching I think Les Mis and Cyborgs should seriously be considered by script writers, theatre or film (especially after that Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters trailer...)

Um, back onto the chapter... Poor Tim! He worries so much about this one and nothing has gone really right so far. Poor Tim!
Aaron Tveit chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Good morning please update are you dead
NadirOfConflict chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
New to the series, but LOVE the story! Can't wait for the next chapter, and when it comes, I'm pretty sure it will be accompanied by a fangirl heart attack by moi! Oooh. Can't wait
GiantGreenGiraffeAttack chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
Another amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next installment, hopefully we won't have as long of a wait as last time!

Much Love,