Reviews for When John Comes Home
holz x chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Could u do a chapter about johns scar-something under the line of kissing it..
Femmenoirex chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I love! this series.

If I may suggest a superfluffy idea: John and Sherlock each finds himself wearing the other's coat.
Crackfiction chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Omg this was so freaking sweet and I WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT
jenpix chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
I honestly don't know if I love the stories or the disclaimers at the top more! Its like choosing between Sherlock and John, both are so special in their own ways. In conclusion, I love these stories and I love the disclaimers. Both make me happy, so, HURRAH! :-)
Lupa Eira chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
I ADORE your ficlets! Can you do one with Sherlock proposing to John, and the wedding? Please? And one where Anderson catches them kissing, but Lestrade (suprisingly) defends them?
BreezeRogue63 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Yush, that was great. Must've taken a while for Sherlock to say that John was not boring. x]
BreezeRogue63 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Oh my good god, that was the best. xD Never thought I'd saw Sherlock in fairy wings.
BreezeRogue63 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ermergerd, cutest cuddle ever. x3
nrebotee chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Haha. Poor Molly. It's obvious that she has a bit of a thing for Sherlock. And what the heck did she think Sherlock and John were doing in the lab. Wait, don't answer that question. I think I have an idea...
nrebotee chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
Oh my God. This chapter was the fluffiest one I've read in a long time. The idea of Sherlock comforting John after a nightmare is so cute
1895 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Just read through all of these in one sitting, they're fantastic! And your disclaimers make me laugh as well. (Don't think I've ever reviewed a disclaimer before...)

I'm a bit uninspired on the prompt front I'm afraid, but I'd love to see Sherlock and John in the back of a taxi ;) Or maybe cleaning (trying to clean...) the flat?
sherlockadler chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
So sweet! I have a weird prompt for you: Sherlock and John go to an amusement park

I would write it myself but I have no creativity.
sherlockadler chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I absolutely love this fic. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Please keep writing!

P.s. do you have a tumblr?
Holly Hologram chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Part of me can just image Mrs. Hudson seeing them in the shopping parks and giggling at her boys. Love you stories by the way. I was wondering since you did the story of how John thinks of Sherlock like a cat can you do one of what Sherlock thinks he looks like(I like the hedgehog idea.)I really love your stories and can not wait for more. Much love from a fellow shipper.
221aBakerStreet chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Great job, loved this one! I dont know how you take prompts, but here is an idea: Sherlock wants to see what John would do when he suddenly had "cramps" (faking it of course :))