Reviews for CourtCrossed
Naynay1130 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Oh, snap. Lol. Tansy thought they were... you know. Picks daggers have bone blades and a wooden hilt with a vine wrapping around the hilt.

Prompt: Ash is trying to teach Meghan how to ride a horse but for some reason she just keeps failing at it.
f1ymeaway chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
aww, but how did he even escape? how will they? ooh!

i don't blame you for not updating.
Naynay1130 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
*squeak!* AAAAAAAH! That was so good I thought I was gonna die. Poor Ash. I still luv u enough to review. I was busy writing so I barely noticed u didn't update. It's all good, girl. Yay, Puck! I love Puck so I'm just happy with any mention of him. He could be the summer prankster. At least that's what I heard. If I get the one-shot... PuckxMeghan!
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
This was a great chapter! I loved it and can't wait to read more! As for another name for Puck? I've head/read/seen Prince of Pranks and The Summer Prankster.
Libby chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Could you do a fanfic about Meghan and Ash the night before the final battle in Iron Queen? I love Ash soooo much! Mmmm... Yummy! :)
f1ymeaway chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Ooh, Elysium! Ash will amke an epic escape and crash the party like the hottie he is ;)

update soon )
AllaceRose chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnnnn. Cliffy! Haha, I love this story.
AllaceRose chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
That was not a horrible chapter. I love how you made Meghan the princess, who grew up being a princess. It's somehow true to the original story and yet different.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
That was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Haha the chapters name is the same thing as the last line. Teehee! Sorry I'm childish... Loved this chapter. It's slow, but I could something BIG is going to happen! UPDATE! I hope you get more reviews, it's disappointing how few you get!
f1ymeaway chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
i love how you wrote Mab, she's perfect!

Keep going Ash! Keep going!

Meghan seems to be really harsh on Puck :'(
Beautiful Redemption chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
A glaistig means "green woman." It is basically a mythological she-devil or hag, which happens to be in a shape of a goat/human (AKA satyr) Glaistig are devilish and meddling. Yeah, I googled it. DON'T JUDGE! ;) Um I'd ask you to do a PuckXMeghan fanfiction, but if you don't want to, then could you do a parody of some sort XD I love those! It could be about... I dunno the characters playing Truth or Dare or finding about about Facebook; anything your heart desires. Just make it funny. Soooo those are your options! Thanks! Oh and your story? Once again PERFECT! Now that Puck revealed his love, I'm wondering what'll happen? Who discovered them? Oy these questions are killing me! UPDATE!
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
0o0...I love it so much...I'm speechless. What is this madness? It's sooooo gooooood! You're an amazing author and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Musicloverr chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This story is so goood! I cant wait to read more, pleaseplease update!
f1ymeaway chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Oh no! Not this! Puck and Ash are horrible for fighting so and how come the rulers were walking around the Wyldwood together anyway?

Yeah, I've been reading Hatred at First Sight. Please continue it well!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »