Reviews for CourtCrossed
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
This was a great chapter! I loved it and can't wait to read more! As for another name for Puck? I've head/read/seen Prince of Pranks and The Summer Prankster.
Libby chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Could you do a fanfic about Meghan and Ash the night before the final battle in Iron Queen? I love Ash soooo much! Mmmm... Yummy! :)
f1ymeaway chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Ooh, Elysium! Ash will amke an epic escape and crash the party like the hottie he is ;)

update soon )
AllaceRose chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnnnn. Cliffy! Haha, I love this story.
AllaceRose chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
That was not a horrible chapter. I love how you made Meghan the princess, who grew up being a princess. It's somehow true to the original story and yet different.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
That was awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Haha the chapters name is the same thing as the last line. Teehee! Sorry I'm childish... Loved this chapter. It's slow, but I could something BIG is going to happen! UPDATE! I hope you get more reviews, it's disappointing how few you get!
f1ymeaway chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
i love how you wrote Mab, she's perfect!

Keep going Ash! Keep going!

Meghan seems to be really harsh on Puck :'(
Beautiful Redemption chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
A glaistig means "green woman." It is basically a mythological she-devil or hag, which happens to be in a shape of a goat/human (AKA satyr) Glaistig are devilish and meddling. Yeah, I googled it. DON'T JUDGE! ;) Um I'd ask you to do a PuckXMeghan fanfiction, but if you don't want to, then could you do a parody of some sort XD I love those! It could be about... I dunno the characters playing Truth or Dare or finding about about Facebook; anything your heart desires. Just make it funny. Soooo those are your options! Thanks! Oh and your story? Once again PERFECT! Now that Puck revealed his love, I'm wondering what'll happen? Who discovered them? Oy these questions are killing me! UPDATE!
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
0o0...I love it so much...I'm speechless. What is this madness? It's sooooo gooooood! You're an amazing author and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Musicloverr chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This story is so goood! I cant wait to read more, pleaseplease update!
f1ymeaway chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Oh no! Not this! Puck and Ash are horrible for fighting so and how come the rulers were walking around the Wyldwood together anyway?

Yeah, I've been reading Hatred at First Sight. Please continue it well!
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Man, guys are stubborn.

CRAP! Ash'd better not get his hands cut off.

Meghan is what?
Beautiful Redemption chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
OH NO! Seperated! Found out! I have a feeling Ash won't stand for this :) UPDATE! And I'll be reading your continuation of Daughter of the Moon Goddess fanfiction. Great story, always meeting my expectations, don't worry, even overachieving them! And I'm pretty picky! Okay keep writing and UPDATE!
Mystic Sorrow chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Omg i cant wait for more!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »