Reviews for Waiting
baby girl it has been too long...get back to writing! I love it 3
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 24 . 3/27
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! My God, this is glorious!
Kenfriday chapter 1 . 2/11
I just finished this, very well done. Best one I've read yet.
GeniusPineapple chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
Cool story.
Thanks for taking the time to write and share!
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Actually really loved the detail they put into this in the game. You could really tell the turian was warming up to the human girl. Awesome of you to make a story out of this :D
Grayjack72 chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
Almost 3 years, and this story is still my favorite fic from any series ever. I really hope you're still writing, because I'd love to read more of your work. Especially if it involvea Tertius and Mary.
erisol chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
This is my favorite, and the best mass effect story I've read.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I wasn't expecting to find a story based on some background characters. Great work.
LeShyWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OMG! I've been looking for this story for AGEEEEEEEEEEEES! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! I couldn't sign in to follow it and I forgot the name of the story! I'M SO HAPPPYYYY! :D :D :D
Xenonmon chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I must say that no other story on this website has affected me as much as Kill Garrus Vol. 1 and 2, until I read Waiting.

Your writing style is very good, and while I got confused in some places (probably because I'm used to my writing style) I was able to visualize the story quite well. The last few chapters actually had my heart running faster than usual, which isn't a usual thing for me to do.

Waiting kind of reminds me of the awkward situations I produced in the first chapter of my flagship story, In Capital City. Yes, the later scenes in the first chapter of my story make me uncomfortable to read, but I have since fixed that.

Another thing you have on me is the fact that you worked very hard on Waiting. It seems that you completed it, almost 120,000 words in just a few months. It literally took me 2 years to bring out the second chapter for mine!

And, while there were a couple grammatical errors here and there (The incorrect use of its and it's, for example) it was easy to read past them, and because you developed the story so well, those little errors are nothing. I'd say that 99.8% of the story was really well written, well developed and well rounded. All in all, Waiting is my ideal FanFiction to read, because it is essentially perfect.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
This was an incredible story! I greatly enjoyed it!
TheTrueReds chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Managed to read through all 24 chapters of your fic in 2 nights. Just hard to stop reading. yay :D
I have to say I love it! The length, the scene, the character development all are great!
I felt so attached to the characters in your fic now.
The ending gave me some melancholic feelings and hope.
After read through your profile page, I must say that I can't wait to see the sequel!
Cheers :)
The Lone Deranger chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
Wow, you got me to wake from a nine month slumber to write a review! That can only mean good things. :D

I remember in my second playthrough of the trilogy seeing those two, and despite having minimal dialogue, I felt the need to know more about them, and this was just what I needed. I really loved this. Probably the highlight would be the relatable characters (Tertius especially for me ;D). Anything negative I'd have to say would honestly be nitpicking.

I really hope you keep writing, even if it isn't a followup to this story.
RakshaDaemon chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Your awesome story made me loose a whole night of sleep. I had classes today but I missed them because I had read the last four chapters, the suspense was killing me!
You made me fall in love with your characters! Your work was original and well written. The pace was perfect, the chapter length just right and the grammar and spelling issues far in-between. I wish you had other fanfics on the site so that I could creepily stalk you.
RakshaDaemon chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Bhwahaha! Tampons, really! Dee Dee's gonna have a lot of fun messing with him!