Reviews for Waiting
erisol chapter 14 . 2/2
This is my favorite, and the best mass effect story I've read.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/29
I wasn't expecting to find a story based on some background characters. Great work.
LeShyWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OMG! I've been looking for this story for AGEEEEEEEEEEEES! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! I couldn't sign in to follow it and I forgot the name of the story! I'M SO HAPPPYYYY! :D :D :D
Xenonmon chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I must say that no other story on this website has affected me as much as Kill Garrus Vol. 1 and 2, until I read Waiting.

Your writing style is very good, and while I got confused in some places (probably because I'm used to my writing style) I was able to visualize the story quite well. The last few chapters actually had my heart running faster than usual, which isn't a usual thing for me to do.

Waiting kind of reminds me of the awkward situations I produced in the first chapter of my flagship story, In Capital City. Yes, the later scenes in the first chapter of my story make me uncomfortable to read, but I have since fixed that.

Another thing you have on me is the fact that you worked very hard on Waiting. It seems that you completed it, almost 120,000 words in just a few months. It literally took me 2 years to bring out the second chapter for mine!

And, while there were a couple grammatical errors here and there (The incorrect use of its and it's, for example) it was easy to read past them, and because you developed the story so well, those little errors are nothing. I'd say that 99.8% of the story was really well written, well developed and well rounded. All in all, Waiting is my ideal FanFiction to read, because it is essentially perfect.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
This was an incredible story! I greatly enjoyed it!
TheTrueReds chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Managed to read through all 24 chapters of your fic in 2 nights. Just hard to stop reading. yay :D
I have to say I love it! The length, the scene, the character development all are great!
I felt so attached to the characters in your fic now.
The ending gave me some melancholic feelings and hope.
After read through your profile page, I must say that I can't wait to see the sequel!
Cheers :)
The Lone Deranger chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
Wow, you got me to wake from a nine month slumber to write a review! That can only mean good things. :D

I remember in my second playthrough of the trilogy seeing those two, and despite having minimal dialogue, I felt the need to know more about them, and this was just what I needed. I really loved this. Probably the highlight would be the relatable characters (Tertius especially for me ;D). Anything negative I'd have to say would honestly be nitpicking.

I really hope you keep writing, even if it isn't a followup to this story.
RakshaDaemon chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Your awesome story made me loose a whole night of sleep. I had classes today but I missed them because I had read the last four chapters, the suspense was killing me!
You made me fall in love with your characters! Your work was original and well written. The pace was perfect, the chapter length just right and the grammar and spelling issues far in-between. I wish you had other fanfics on the site so that I could creepily stalk you.
RakshaDaemon chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Bhwahaha! Tampons, really! Dee Dee's gonna have a lot of fun messing with him!
hugh305 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
Thank you for the beautiful story. Put another big mark in the sequel column!
JiiBee chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. Mass Effects fanfics are pretty new to me, but I am far from over exaggerating when I say that this is the best I have read. It hooked me the moment I curiously clicked open the first chapter, and every time I noticed that a new chapter was up I was filled with blind glee and excitement. I started reading this before I started my own play of ME3 (my brothers had played it before me), and once I started I couldn't wait to get to the Citadel to find these two (that's how much of a nerdy fangirl I am :'D). Also it is this fics fault how much I'm currently in love with turians. There really needs to be more fics about the NPC's of ME world, while Shepard (with the crew) makes a wonderful head character, s/he's too used up in my opinion, everyone knows him/her and everyone has their own interpretation of him/her, which kind of eats away the wonderful story if s/he's written into the story, kind of. Everyone sees Shepard as a different person, which is why s/he's kind of a hard character to make a story about. But what you did here, the way you mixed the Normandy crew into the scenery as heroes the NPC's might see them, I found it wonderful and refreshing. I don't deny that I would absolutely love it if you made a continuation, but I also think that this story is perfect as it is, with two friends albeit separated still holding on to the promise of a reunion.
While I was reading the epilogue and Mary and Tertius' conversation, the music "N's Farewell" started playing in my head, and I played it on repeat while reading - I found it a perfect fit and I'm not ashamed to admit that I bawled like a baby through the rest of the epilogue. Look the music up from YouTube, I recommend it, it's a beautiful tune c: Love, no matter if it is between a couple, siblings, family or best of friends is a beautiful thing, and you portrayed it to the max. Anyway, thank you once again for this amazing adventure your story offered, I can not favorite this story enough to match its worth‹3
ShadowofaMan chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. No other words can describe it.
Beloved Pearl chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
This really needs a sequel!
I loved this story and I would really like to see how their relationship develops afterwards.
Excellent work :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
I NEED a sequel to this - I've grown to love Mary and Tertius, I want to hear more about them! I wish more people would go "far off the usual route of Mass Effect fiction", this is one of the most original and fun stories I've read. Well done.
galanthusMist chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I’m smiling and saddened at the same time that this is the end of Waiting :) From the prologue to the epilogue… this has been a poignant fic, with well-developed characters, a plot of both affection and tension, and meaningful insight into the unknown individuals of the Mass Effect universe. I thank you for writing