Reviews for Burned
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 1/9
His lower parts jumped in welcome. Oh naughty naughty Peter. Such a sad chapter. Well written yes, I feel the same way abt whoever invented roofies. Actually, I'd like to kill them.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 1/9
Even if parts of his anatomy it wasn't polite to ralk about announced their interest, bwahaha. That is priceless. Aww, so sweet of Peter, and caveman Peter is hot. He's right, Neal may be a lady's man, but he is certainly gentlemanly about it. Yup, read it before, 2x I think.
DalWriter chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
Very intense. This was one of the best psychological drama I have ever read. Very few FF writers are this talented. It's probably too much for television but it was as convoluted as any episode.

In my mind the bad guy, Melbane looks like villain from Rizzoli & Isles, the serial killer who slashed Jane's hands. I can't remember the actor's name right now. But you did such a good job crafting the villain that I could see his sick face. That actor does a superb psycho.

You captured Mozzie's voice perfectly.

I liked Officer Daniels. It was a great moral center for the piece. Him being suspicious of Peter was priceless.

The one thing I don't get is whether El intends to stay married to Peter but let him have an open marriage with Neal.
katiec345 chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
Great fanfic
Nice chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Nice
CassandraSwan chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Wow... Just wow.
random-is-awsome chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Oh my god! I love this story!

Also, I felt that I should mention that the song Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptation fits this fic really well.
Azertynin chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I love the first part of the story when Peter has no clue on what's going on for Neal. I love when you write stories about this miscommunication between Neal and Peter. (Please update Vice Collar ! Pleeeeeease ) I'm not very fond of the second part when Neal is kidnapped and tortured. It was too much whump for my baby. I almost gave up when Neal is burned, but finally I read the whole story nevertheless, curious to know how it ends. As usual, awesome writing skills !
Anon-GallowGlass1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful. Just fucking perfect. I've read A LOT of fanfictions and this is by far and large one of the ABSOLUTE BEST I have EVER read. Awesome grammar and spelling, a well drawn out AU, expressive characters, THIS WAS AWESOMENESS!
Ferz chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed this fic, it was really great (a bit sadistic on your part, of course, but great !

Keep your imagination running !

Ferz
Kimmie chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Great job! I really hope u do a sequel to this, even if it's shorter. I really want to see Peter and Neal together, (along with their 1st night/time together ;) )
Melissa Westhous chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I really liked the entire story. I kept checking seeing if their were any updates. I just hoped it would have gone on longer like their dating and such.
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Thanks for that last chapter,it made my day! I'm glad they got their happy ending! :)
archangel69 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful story, thank you, but I miss a chapter where we see Neal really happy with Peter. We saw so Neal suffer. I would like moments of tenderness and love them
mybrotherharry chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
This story was amazing from start to finish. Really great work, characterising their feelings. Your Neal was really a piece of work. Thanks for writing this story! Would you please write a sequel or a one-shot on how Peter/Neal relationship progresses from there? If Peter's able to put together the broken pieces of Neal again?