Reviews for Burned
Nice chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
CassandraSwan chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Wow... Just wow.
random-is-awsome chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Oh my god! I love this story!

Also, I felt that I should mention that the song Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptation fits this fic really well.
Azertynin chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I love the first part of the story when Peter has no clue on what's going on for Neal. I love when you write stories about this miscommunication between Neal and Peter. (Please update Vice Collar ! Pleeeeeease ) I'm not very fond of the second part when Neal is kidnapped and tortured. It was too much whump for my baby. I almost gave up when Neal is burned, but finally I read the whole story nevertheless, curious to know how it ends. As usual, awesome writing skills !
Anon-GallowGlass1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful. Just fucking perfect. I've read A LOT of fanfictions and this is by far and large one of the ABSOLUTE BEST I have EVER read. Awesome grammar and spelling, a well drawn out AU, expressive characters, THIS WAS AWESOMENESS!
Ferz chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed this fic, it was really great (a bit sadistic on your part, of course, but great !

Keep your imagination running !

Kimmie chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Great job! I really hope u do a sequel to this, even if it's shorter. I really want to see Peter and Neal together, (along with their 1st night/time together ;) )
Melissa Westhous chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I really liked the entire story. I kept checking seeing if their were any updates. I just hoped it would have gone on longer like their dating and such.
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Thanks for that last chapter,it made my day! I'm glad they got their happy ending! :)
archangel69 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful story, thank you, but I miss a chapter where we see Neal really happy with Peter. We saw so Neal suffer. I would like moments of tenderness and love them
mybrotherharry chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
This story was amazing from start to finish. Really great work, characterising their feelings. Your Neal was really a piece of work. Thanks for writing this story! Would you please write a sequel or a one-shot on how Peter/Neal relationship progresses from there? If Peter's able to put together the broken pieces of Neal again?
Oranyi chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I'm so glad you finished this story! It was great, I loved it, thank you!
ClaMiAl chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Poor Neal! This chapter showed how damaged he is from having had to grow up the way he did. It's so sad that even though his physical wounds have healed there are mental scars that still affect him very much in how he thinks and sees the world. But it's also a nice ending, because he and Peter started something good, something that has the potential to heal Neal. It would actually be fascinating to see that, to see how their relationship changes and evolves, what roadblocks they might stumble across and how (if?) Neal can finally heal completely.
thetammyjo chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Wonderful conclusion. Thank you!