Reviews for Nine Lives
somethingoftheun chapter 9 . 4/1
fuck, from the breakfast at tiffany's nod at the title i knew at once that you know your shit but maaan. this is a good story, quite proper a tragedy. we've all been crushed thoroughly and efficiently. thank you for the experience.
NomadDreamer chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
Words cannot express how beautiful this story was. Even though the end brought tears to my eyes, it was perfection. Everyone was written so in character, every interaction so believable... I look forward to discovering many more beautiful pieces by you.
Vick Weasley chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
I am so heartbroken and astounished at the same time. This is SO well-written. The fiction, Dan's character, Jenny, Serena. Chuck's presence and reaction. The way it was really pure fiction in the end but it felt so real. THIS ENDING. I have tears in my eyes and still I am beaming with happiness just like Dan. I can't deal. I REALLY need you to write more about them. Your style, the characterization, everything is seamless. This might have become my favorite Dair fanfic and they don't even interact. Wow.
Vivss chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Great story!
You are a very good writer! The stories Dan was writing to Blair were as interesting as their real life story.
I wish we could have had more moments that Blair and Dan actually interact with each other cuz you write them very well. Hopefully you will write another Dair fanfic someday?
Vivss chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
I agree wth Blair this is my favorite story of Dan!
It is interesting to see that so far we hadnt had any interaction between Dan and Blair in the story, just the letters and Dan's fictions, so when you finally gave it to us it was everthing I hoped for Dair. You write them very in character, which is something difficult to find in their fanfictions. I thought this chapter was perfection.
Rosie-Jess chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I don't generally review, but for this one, I couldn't stop myself. This was utterly beautiful. So beautiful, the last few lines actually made me cry.
alexindigo chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Heartbreakingly tragic. More than two years later and the story comes to an end. Thank you for sharing and for finishing this. I will always believe that Blair deserved better than the men she had in her life. Dan was her true love yet he couldn't be bothered to fight for her or stand up for her. Even in the very end, she's the one who loves him forever while he sat and contemplated asking Serena to give them another chance...sigh. It is fitting then that Blair's death was as tragic as her life.

Once again, thank you for finishing this story and thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Can you write another fic? Haha. This was amazing. I don't think you truly understand how talented you are
Bebe217 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I literally jumped up and down when I got the email that new chapters had posted- I commend you for finishing this and it is literally the most heartbreaking story
I am obsessed with your writing,you must do this professionally as your descriptions come to life like no other - you are so talented and I'm obsessed with this story but like all little girls I searched for the happy ending for Dan and Blair I hope you have another one in you to post-
Simply put Amazing
dairxoxo chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Thank you so much for coming back and finish this it was so tragic and confusing that woman was Blair right I choose to belive that :) to me they will get they happy ending. I only hope you write more because you are really good this. was one of the first dair fics I read thank you for this.
MaudlinEgoist chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
..Am I the only one who realized that Blair didn't actually die?

Anyway, epilogue please!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Very sad but beautiful!
Jo A.Finch chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Thank you so much for finishing your story. It was great. ) I am sad tough, I was hoping for a happier ending for Blair. I guess that makes sense in the end. Thanks !
Magnus57 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Firstly I must commend for coming back this magnificent and bittersweet story and finishing it - Kudos for that and a big thanky you.

Secondly I'm in tears right now over the one of a kind Blair and I'm inserting all the words Dan used to describe her - That last card he received from Blair had me in all the emotions known to man and I also lost it and shed some tears. It also made me smile and laugh just like Dan and only Blair would write something like that.

Rothko painting was a nice touch and a thoughtful gift with their memories from the Coney island day they had, the one they always will treasure and mostly Blair as it seems with her giving the painting of Rothko they argued about, well Dan loved him too in the end.

And what BiskElle and lovelybeauty468 wrote goes for me as well.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
What a beautiful story, I'm so sad Blair died. She seemed so isolated in this entire fic.