Reviews for Broken Pieces
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
OH NOW THAT'S JUST CRUEL.
BellaVictoria chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
love it! more please!
francis2 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
This was definitely a great ending to a great story.
Veuve Noir chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
warns me of the next chapter.

this is really good. and grieve not reading before I was not there and I was very busy.
Nadriss chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Chapter 6 and 7

These chapters are awesome, i'm so happy that all is well for Kono.

The best moment for me is when Steve asks her to marry him : it was a beautiful wedding proposal.

Steve and Kono are really meant to be together and i love it !

Thanks Zebra for your awesome story..I look forward the next ;-)

Sorry for my poor english
bushy4 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Love insecure Steve. Love them together!
sphekie chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
This is good, Steve finally get his girl and I'm soo happy to read this before I go to bed..I luv Steve and kono get together, the scene was perfect ;)
lydia chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Fluff is good. What a nice, happy ending! Thanks for putting a big goofy smile on my face :) Here's hoping you get inspired to write another one pretty soon!
lynnrxgal chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Hobby, shobby! It's jus T!
Shani8 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Awww... I just loved this ending! It was awesome and oh-so fluffy and made my day! :)

I really loved how you showed Steve's insecure side. I have a feeling that under that rough and tough Navy SEAL exterior that he is insecure because of daddy issues to start with, and perhaps to a lesser degree women too. So I really appreciated that you touched upon that.

Well done! I look forward to your next foray into K/S fanfic!

Shani :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
That was a sweet ending. Loved Danny's advice, too.

Thanks for sharing another enjoyable story.
sb4ever chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
A very satisfying ending! Great job! I know Catherine is supposed to be more in the picture next season but we all know who Steve really loves. Keep on writing!
sb4ever chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
You have grown as a writer. I've been reading your stories for a while and with this one, I salute you. It's great. You seem to have the characters of Steve and Kono down pat. It feels real-or reel-but it feels right. None of the overt lovey-dovey stuff but real feeling between the two characters. I'm glad I can read the entire story and not have to wait for chapters!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
What a great beginning!
DC-78 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Ahhh, and all is right with the world once again. Thanks so much for that, my McKono tiger is now temporarily sated :)