Reviews for Run For Your Life, Chuck Bartowski
Wilf chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Sad you were never able to finish this. Maybe one day?
sperosvengence chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Love it.
baldcoder chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Good start. Hope it gets some love.
Charles Charmicheal chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Really great story I hope you get a new chapter soon
kedacat chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
could you please, please, please, finish this very great story? I don"t find many that I actually ask for an ending, so PLEASSE?!
tw200 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Just reread this story that I loved quite some time ago. . . . Are you still out there? Hope all is well for you. So after reading this again the pictures you left us with of Sarah in her see through undies are just hanging waiting for you to tell us the end. Did Chuck ever get to see that outfit for its true romantic purpose. I was so looking forward to the chapter where that would happen. Well you can tell a great story I sure wish this one had an ending. If not, all the very best to a fantastic story teller. A very big fan, Tw
JagerBomb1818 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Really hope that you haven't abandoned his fic and look forward to an update hopefully sometime in the near future. Keep up the good work.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
All right, It's been a year. Coffe break is over! Finish this, please! I loved that you honored two very good FF writers who are no longer with us (I didn't know about Oldestman passing). Nice tribute but it be a better tribute if it were a complete story. Nice job, really enjoyed it!
nerder800 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Any chance of an update soon?
rphe chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
great stuff. more please
beachmama777 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I am really loving your story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Thanks for the next chapter in the story.
ersk4 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Yippee! You updated and you updated the story that I most want you to finish! Chuck on the run is a fascinating concept and story plot - one that I wish that the TV series had done. So I'm always curious and anxious to see what different writers do with that idea. I had given up on this story ever getting finished and expecting it to go into the unfinished fan fiction limbo. So I'm really glad that you updated it. Here's hoping for more! Especially after hearing what Casey said happened to Sarah! I can't wait to see that scene!
garnetflint chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
A short chapter that brings up many more questions to be answered. I am very glad you are continuing this story, and hope to read more soon. I can only assume Tom is an homage to OM.
jinxed97 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013