Reviews for Sick
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 5/27
"Oh, that made senseā€¦ but a whole day? He had been out a whole day? What the hell? What had he caught? The plague?"
I loved that part! XD
Oophaki chapter 1 . 2/13
Ahhh so cute. My heart is doing a kind of jig right now dude. Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Short and sweet! :D Really liked the idea that even the World's Strongest swordsman gets sick sometimes. And who better to take care of him? :) I'm sure Zoro will be back training as soon as he's had some of Sanji's cooking!
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Looove, leaves me wanting more!
Silverle chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This story kept me on my toes. Which is surprising, since usually only the fics filled with action or fighting can do that. I guess it just depends on the talent of the writer. As I've already said, I think twice now? Oh well, I'll say it again. You're a great author. :)
Daedreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was so sweet! Thank you for writing this.
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Always thought Sanji make an amazing nurse, with his gentle hands and cooking. Guess I was right. Thank you for this adorable little story! Zoro really is the type to deny he is sick even on the verge of passing out..._
SpazKitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
aww cute
StrawHatsXD chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is such a cute one-shot :)
Sanji is so adorable here, I'm a sucker for stories where Sanji takes care of Zoro and vice versa.
Really love it! :D
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
D'awww! I can't believe I haven't come across this before!

Loved everything about it :-)
Lilacty chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great story. I am really sad that it is just a one shot.x)
HiddenObsessions chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
that was a really cute story. i can't wait to read more!
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
What a wonderful story... but what else can I expect when it something comming from you? It's always good, and that's why I always have to catch myself from squeeling out loud, whenever I see an update or a new story from you c

Zoro can't get sick? Heh! Yeah right Zoro.

When I'm thinking about it... beside having a normal cold, I think that I've only been sick, I mean like really sick, for only once in my whole life... the cracked bones or severe sprain, and the hell of the "periods" doesn't count XDD

Wait. I once got a salmonella poisening... that'll count as two times in my whole life (let's hope that it'll stay like that! x; )

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, STARK-SWAAN~!

*gives you a big hug*

~Pernille
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*has literally reread the inbox message to see the new story update*

Wow...

This was cute~

*starts sniffling* It's like...ages since I've seen a general SanjixZoro/ZoroxSanji story...it's so fresh and fluffy and cute...

It's nice to read a story about sick Zoro because there aren't many of those.

I like how everyone wanted to make Vivi drunk and do stupid things. xD
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
aww! That's sweet! Nice job on this!