Reviews for she will fall once again for the feeling
dizzy ramone chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So dark, yet enthralling. Very well written. And very in-character. I tip you the hat.
santsi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh my god. Wonderful insight into mandy. We dont really get a look into their homelife. Only small glimpses. You put her peices together nicely. Chilling. Gut wrenching. Powerful. Fucking favorite.
slaxl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well that was just freaking gorgeously written. Then again, your fics always are. I was shocked and appalled when I found out Mandys dad was the father. I felt so bad for her, and you treated it with such delicacy and it was so understated and beautiful. Again, I'm sooo glad I put you on alert. You always give my emotions a workout.
chrissyiscrazy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this is exactly how I imagine Mandy. I really like her character, even if she does sleep around, even if the Milkovichs are fucked up. and I like the way you never really write that she likes Ian or is in love with Ian or anything, it's just the fact that he's such a good person and she's not used to that, or to guys not wanting her and it hurts her and makes her feel good about herself all at the same time.

but im rambling now, but anyway, you wrote this so well.
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh, this was brilliant.

I especially loved that last line when Mickey asks who he has to kill and Mandy can't even bring herself to hate him even though he's got Ian and she can't do anything about it.

Loved.
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is probably my favorite story from you and it's not even slash, which is crazy because I LOVE slash. This is just so raw and dead on! Like you know this is how she would feel if Mandy wasn't just a character. You're so great with these characters!
everyvonne chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
asdfghjkl; *user is currently not capable of voicing her feelings*
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I'm really not even sure how to put in words how much I love your stories. And I feel dumb commenting on all of them with nothing but "you're amazing"s, bit I just want you to know I'm still here and reading
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 3/19/2012