Reviews for Lucifer Is My Copilot
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is awesome XDD
kamiluv chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really like the subtley disturbing Luci/Sam power struggle and the seemingly insignificant surrender regarding meal choice. Everything starts somewhere. But what I adored was your Dean. You had me giggling like a fangirl with those clown remarks. I can just picture him saying that with his serious, suspicious, situation-assessing face on. Thanks for writing!
Rokhal chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love how subtle the horror in this is. It seems all light-hearted and goofy until it flips around and bites me in the eye like a rabid weasel.

Lucifer's just being annoying. Like a ten-year-old boy in the back of a minivan annoying. Sam is just distracted and tired, like a mother of triplets driving the minivan across the country. It's kind of cute and sad, but Lucifer doesn't have any real power over Sam, right? There's not any real potential for damage, right? It's just a pointless power struggle, with Sam holding out on the little fights like pot roast vs cobb salad to make a point.

But then Sam caves on the pot roast. And he scares a civilian. And he's so worn-down and out of it he has no idea. Sam is not in control.

Hallucifer wasn't too scary for me on the show - until I read this.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It was actually funny. In a sad kind of way. I felt bad for Sam and poor Dean. I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
caylender chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Dude, this is brilliant! You nailed Lucifer, making him perfectly sadistic but funny at the same time. And poor Sammy...

Great work. :D
ela chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved it! I definitely think it skirts the line between humor and angst.
Sauterelle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I loved this story, it was truly nice to read! I really like Lucifer's character and you depicted him perfectly in your fic. It's brilliant!