Reviews for Haircuts
annabethfan15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Aw! It was perfect ;)
Leah Kenyal chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I read this over and over again and smile every time I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
One of the greats in roctor shipping. I know most of us call it tenrose to distinguish it with the other doctor ships, but, c'mon! ROCTOR! It's so much cooler and more powerful! Lets ROCK ROCTOR! Could you maybe spread the word? Hehe. That should be the shipname. Weell, I digress. Keep up the good work. Allonsy!
DoctorBadwolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh. My. God. PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aw :) I love how you took Billie's haircut and made it something so moving. This piece was truely beautiful
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That was cute!
caitlyn fox chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
and then they fucked! 3 this was soo cute good job
anon23468 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Katie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was totally awesome! I loved it
Megan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
AWWW! I love this! Absolutely adorable and now I have lovely feels for my OTP.
DecemberLuck chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was so cute! I loved what Rose said and how you showed what the Doctor was thinking and feeling : )
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is so sweet! I love how you added in Rose's haircut and all of the Doctor's feelings. This makes me so happy! Thank you!
FeatherAshodel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really like this, it's cute!
planets-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Utterly adorable. The little speech Rose makes in the middle about haircuts... loved it! The Doctor's in looove. The little glances and hugs and JACKIE! It's all too amazing. And just to top it off at the end, Rose has a haircut to show him that they're in this together. If he changes, then so does she. Pure perfection in every way possible.
burntvanilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh, that was fluffy. Beautifully fluffy. No, seriously, I love the idea and they were perfectly in character. Great job!