Reviews for Calls Me Home
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
lastima que no termino esta maravillosa historia
WhenWinterComes chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
I just found this fic, and it's absolutely fantastic - it's beautifully written, and has an awesome storyline. I am waiting for the other chapters!
BeyondWords chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Like to see this story progress and be completed. Nothing like an unfinished story ... will we ever see it finished?

! Love your Wilson-centric to a story.
Wilsonlover chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Still waiting for an update to THIS wonderful story! Please, please do continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I love how you write please update
axe51 chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
This is amazing! painful but compelling, I am new to this story and see it has not been updated for a while :( Please Please Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
more please
Megalove chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow! What an absolutely haunting story. Words cannot say how well written this fic is. It's beautiful and wonderfully done.
AlwaysWilson chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Fantastic story. Its so heart-wrenching, but so beautiful in a way.
He-IS-Home chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
So well written, can really feel what Wilson is going through physically and emotionally. Wilson tugs on my heartstrings so strongly. This story is on its way to becoming one of the exceptional stories of Hilson. You really should make a sequel. Looking forward to more chapters.
Alongtimelover chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Wow! I'm speechless. This is excellent! I like the way you wove love into the story so subtly. House and Wilson together is awesome... one of the best pairings. I'm just a slash lover though.
Rhythm-of-rain chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Absolutely brilliant - very well written! Thanks for sharing your gift.
WilsonWilson chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Oh, this is beautifully written. The ending is delightfully promising - so much love. Hope you'll be writing more in the fandom!
WilsonianLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very thought provoking fic - and beautifully told. Thank you.
WilsonFanGirl chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Beautifully written, so complex and intense. This is very much Wilson's story - love it!