Reviews for Late Night Headache
daisy chapter 1 . 5/4
wow a little too dirty though
Thorilian chapter 1 . 2/15
Mmm I hope there's a sequel
Drake Dracul chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
sequel: He forces her into a permanant bond before the effects wear off, then later realies zwhat he did...
ava-bardsley chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Sequel!
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was great!
HLPotter chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love it
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
There should be sequels for each day and she slowly falls for him, despite everyone's hate for him. I'm such a hopeless romantic.
th3cowman chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
very vey good i really lik it
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awesome story!
Kim chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Chapter 2, please.
marianna79 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it, but write some more stories please, don't just repost! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
He would never call her a mudblood. He may have called lily that in a fit of pique but he actually abhorred the word. You actually see him saying not to use that word around him.

Also they'd not be in school in August.

And there were a few other inaccuracies which had me rolling my eyes.

I don't mind this kind of content but if you make it inaccurate so that you can make it seem more controversial then it just won't wash. Like she won't be underage if slughorn is potions master. Being consumed with lust means snape would jump on her not bargain detentions for sexual favours.

Take a little more care when planning your stories otherwise you will turn readers off.
FanFiclver chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I hated it- Its story about rape! Severus Snape is many things but he's not a rapist. He's known for being the man who denies himself most everything and have the most self control. Also, he's a potion master, he couldn't recognize the effect of a basic headache potion?
Sandlapper chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I think my only real criticism would be the use of the word "mudblood". Severus Snape hated the word after he used it against Lily.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Why was she in school in August? Term starts in September and at 16/17 in the uk she is not underage.