Reviews for A Scandal in Watsonia
always-never-obviously chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'd like to see ALL the scenes! Please please please continue!
Isolde88 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
The last line is too perfect. :) Excellent work so far.
frompemberley chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
More? Please?
Commander Ael chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Oh my god! Oh my God! This is hilarious!

I think I'd like to see John throttling Mycroft, because John especially knows there's no way Mycroft would send them in there without knowing Irene was Harry.
star jelly chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
This story is amazing! I cannot cannot cannot wait to read more !
Jaaay JAAAAAYYYY chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I always imagined Donna Noble as Harry Watson, but this is SO much better. I can't stop laughing, this is brilliant. I love your concept of sibling rivalry/tension/angst? between Harry and John, it's reminiscent of Sherlock and Mycroft's dynamic in the BBC series, though definitely a bit more tense.

"But you said Harry Was ugly!" always gets me, and I'm pretty sure the other reviewers have said the same thing, but it's great. You're great. Love where this is going, and if you decide to continue, I will be more than happy to refresh this page every 10 minutes until the next chapter. I have more motivation for it than anything else I have planned in the next few weeks anyway. :)

Thanks for writing and I hope to read more soon!
Willow Battlegale chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
"But you said Harry was ugly!" Not the point, Sherlock! Hahahahahahaha.
MrsCumberbatch chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Thank you so much for updating this. I loved this chapter! Specially when John asked himself if it was wrong to look at his sister's boobs haha!

Can't wait till the part Irene, well in this case Harry, hits Sherlock and then she tells John about the keycode to her safe :P

Well done!
akuma-river chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oh my. I wonder what Harry will think of that little news? Ugly?

So what happens next?

How much are you going to keep canon the meeting and aftermath of Irene Adler? Will she still be working for Jim? Will they still have that flirtation going on? What about the faking of the death? Or about Sherlock saving her life?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Moaarrrr!
Anon chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Please carry on with this scene! I fell out of my chair laughing at John's reaction. I can understand he'd be feeling a bit put out due to... a situation like that. Brilliant.

If you like, I'll be your beta. I don't have a fanfiction account but I am currently beta-ing a novel my friend is writing.

My beta e-mail is EnglishBeta .uk
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What happens when Sherlock meets The Woman and John actually walks in on her?

Also, if the bad guys were after The Woman wouldn't they have researched her and found out about John? At least, after the confrontation?
Aussieflower chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I liked this alot, it was a very interesting take on that episode :)
I.A chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Lol! More please:)
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hi!

Oh I really loved this. Very clever of you to think about Harry as The Woman :)

Can't wait to read about the scene on which she's supposed to be naked in front of both men.

I'm going directly to your lj to read the next chapter and I'll review it here as soon as you post it in ffnet.

Well done!