Reviews for Of Clan Galas and Drunken Hokages
kkfanfiction99 chapter 1 . 1/2
LOL! The ending got me!:) Hahahahaha I had no clue he had put her to sleep, it didn't even cross my mind.

Good Job! I loved It!
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was...beautiful xD I loved it3
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is wonderful! i know the struggles of college and trying to juggle all the things you want to do, like fan fiction. so, well done. lovely lemon.
merinxD chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Really enjoyed this. Hope to see more itasaku from you in the future
KiraToky.RickiSalvatore chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
*Chant * SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
college life can be very hard. one quarter could go over with no problems, but then the next quarter it is like who the hell thought that I could write a three page report on social global problems, intro accounting , and Linux. then its over and you are faced with the fight for the job that you hope is not going to be a job, but your carrier. just remembered though that even though you are in college it does not mean that you cannot come and hang with all of us here.
Good Story By The Way.
jo107 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
horny elevator scene :)
bella chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
it was nice aand sweet
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Lovely 3
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh sneaky Itachi never gets old. :)

KSM
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really great, thanks for sharing it. :D
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was amazing! You captured itachis playside in a great way. Very believeable! That was just great! It flowed well the entire time. I love Itachi at the end when he said it was him. Sneaky sexy bastard is what I wouldst said lol. It was a really great story. I'm off to check out more of your work.
my-threesome chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I think it flowed nicely, and definitely had a toned down eroticism - which is a compliment. Well done.
moor chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
"Because I was the one who put her to sleep" (Itachi)

That had me giggling, I admit. XD Premeditated (sp) all the way, those Uchihas, hahahha!

Thank you for sharing, this was a fun read. (And Itachi admitting he'd been interested in Sakura for a long time made it that much better.)
sasorilover7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012