Reviews for Camp Midgard
AmericanAsFuck chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
I am so impressed with your utilization of proper Nordic terms - hall, skald, etc. - and your ability to write. The amount of detail is perfect, not too little, but not overbearing. I really enjoy your take on it. You're right, a camp for children of Norse gods wouldn't be all cheerful and easygoing like most writers depict it as. I understand the this fic hasn't been updated for almost a year and a half, but if you were to continue it, I would happily read it. Thank you for the effort you placed in it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Plz continue aren't any like this.
Spartan360 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Absolutly brilliant story plz upload more.
Viring chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Please finish this, it's really good. Definitely the best Norse Camp fic I've ever read.

I have a bit of a bone to pick with you:
"Tafl" is actually the Norrønt word for "table." There wasn't a game called by that name - though board games were collectively referred to as tafl games. "Skáktafl" is the Old Norse word for chess if that's what you meant, though I suspect that you actually meant "Hnefatafl," another board game that was far more popular among the Norsemen. (And more fun. I highly recommend it.)

But really, this is good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Damn this is an awesome idea!
Sam Takusi chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Wow this is the best Norse camp story I've read. Its detailed, fluid and interesting to read. I cat wait for more
Jade Apple Hearth chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I really like your story, I don't understand some parts about the Norse stuff but yo have a great plot. I really like how you organized the story, it can be understood even if you don't know much about Norse mythology. I really think you should keep writing this story it is really interesting and I would love to read what happens next!
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Amazing chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter. I'm really looking forwards to reading more.
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Loved this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Another great chapter. I'm loving the story right now
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter. Best Norse camp story yet.
Musicality101 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter! i love the idea of a norse mythology fanfic! keep up the good work!
Agent Reptile chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Okay this is by far the best variation of Norse Mythology into the realm of the Percy Jackson series I've read. I hope you'll continue it.