Reviews for Fall Out
virls1o1 chapter 25 . 4/9
OH MY GOD I LUV THIS STORY SO FRIGGING MUCH!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CANNOT WAIT!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 25 . 3/18
This was great! I don't care that I was a filler chapter I loved it! I am excited for the collition (not sure how to spell that)!

AP test suck! I have two this year, so definitely not as many as you, but still very stressful! Good luck in them!

Kylie
skyrcro chapter 18 . 3/18
Mincingly isn't a word. I'm hoping you meant menacingly. Otherwise I'm now just hungry for mincemeat pie loo
Spelling errors: 1, should be pale skin. Pail is a type of bucket. 2, distraction 3, through
skyrcro chapter 2 . 3/17
Dude. You love run on sentences, don't you? Also, punctuation definitely needs work. Spelling as well (in the 1st chapter you wrote 'flair' when it should have been 'flare'. They're two different words comoletely). Also switching from first person to third person, it happened once in the first chapter and that confused things a little bit. Mostly the biggest problem for me is punctuation and the run on sentences. Just stop, pause and breathe. Let the characters breathe. Let your readers take a break and put in some periods and commas!
V6 Trick-Shot chapter 25 . 3/16
So I just realized that I haven't ever actually commented in this story. Why an idiot. Although I did start reading it before I made my account and loved it and then the updates stopped so... I never got around to it. So I'll just make up for it now!
I freakin love this story! It's a cool idea to bring back some old (maybe not so favoured (; ) characters that we never really found out what happened to. And the mystery is incredible! I love the whole "FBI" thing! And Ben and Tory are sooo cute! Benjavic all the way! That's the unofficial official shipname and all credit goes to svc16105 for coming up with it!
Amazing chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
-V6
Heslen chapter 24 . 3/16
Hi there,
I'm really liking this story, good job.
Just to let you know that 'thru' isn't a word, it's 'through'. And watch out for swapping between first and third person. Otherwise, essentially perfect. :)
wolvesarethebest chapter 24 . 3/13
I like this story
please will you write more
Alanna M chapter 24 . 2/28
I really liked this story and was hooked when I started reading but I just wish you finished it but I understand if you're busy wi camps and stuff. But know the story was really good and now I can't stop thinking about how it ends will chance show up too or was chance behind it all? Is Jason involved? What happens to Tory and Ben? (who I totally ship and cried at the end of the third book). Will the powers go stronger? What happens at the wedding? Will the kidnappers go for their familys next? Will something happen at cotillion? And my mind is like scrambling through all the possible outcomes
ViralBartWarrior chapter 24 . 2/10
Ok, now im not a mean person, but I got one MAJOR problem with this. And its this: I NEED TO READ MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Guest 87 chapter 24 . 1/26
Have fun at band camp? If you ever get back to this story, I will personally bake you virtual cookies!
The Cheese King chapter 18 . 1/20
Okay, this is silly and not really important at all, but Kit's last name is Howard. Just saying.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
Please write more your really really good
Dess Hope chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
OMG! you MUST continue this! IT WAS AMAZING!
viralsisamazing chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
Okay. First of all, I hope you got my review I put on here earlier today and hope you answer. (PLZ!) And also, I have no clue what DFTBA means. Unless its some inside Brass joke that I don't get. I hope you update this story soon. Like, today. I hope I'm not asking TOO much. I try to not ask a lot, so I won't be disappointed when it doesn't happen (like Ben and Tory going out... Just dropping the ball on that one...) or me messing up something that I wanted to happen but didn't know about it until it happened.

Please answer my questions! You are an amazing writer.

TEAM BEN FOREVRZ! 3