Reviews for Journey
laSoldier chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
::squeals:: I LOVE Charmander! XD It's so CUTE! -
laSoldier chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
o.o Was that Giovanni? The way you described him sure sounded like it...
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Good story so far! I have to read the rest when I can.
Angel25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Great! :)
Whirling Fire chapter 16 . 9/2/2001
This was neat, but it was a little confusing. I didn't get the three steps part.
Magic of C2 chapter 16 . 8/31/2001
I like it! Very good. I'll go read NeoJourney now.
the evil one chapter 15 . 6/29/2001
. . . .Read.I swear!This was so good!I cant believe how creative you are!But one question...why did you make Gary and Cirrus fall in love?Shes 16 and he's like 11 or 12!I mean sheesh!Anyway I loved this 're an awesome writer/
the evil one chapter 6 . 6/29/2001
That chapter was really good.I cried a little.I mean I just though about how I would feel if he just forgot me like that and how scared I would about it.I really like your style of writing now I'm going to start reading more of your job.
Bird Boy chapter 16 . 6/20/2001
Great Great Great...Could I use Cirrus? It was all good except for the last part... Oh, and lose is spelled L-O-S-E.
Farla chapter 16 . 6/6/2001
this was an abosolutly great fic!
Madfish chapter 15 . 3/28/2001
I quite enjoyed this, it was fun to read. At times though it was confusing though over who was talking or who was who or who was what. Still fun though.
Yossarian chapter 15 . 3/20/2001
Yay! Cirrus got to stay in Pokemon World! _ Well, I think you already know what I'd like to see: A Perils of the Pokemon World!/Journey crossover. Wait...Aren't I the one working on that? Anyway, great story, and I still want to see Gary hook up with Cirrus! I'm a hopeless romantic, I guess...
Lee Anne chapter 15 . 3/20/2001
I loved your story. I think it would be pretty cool to make a sequal to it.
Sparky16 chapter 15 . 3/19/2001
Dude! Do a sequael. It's long awaited and I think you should take it off from here.
Trish chapter 16 . 3/19/2001
Congrats Pikajenn! Wonderful work - and now *sniff* it's all over! What to do now? Well, I would have said to work on our collaboration fic - but as you know I'm busy working on my latest piece of insanity... :)