Reviews for Journey
Pikajenn chapter 16 . 3/19/2001
Gawd, that was so corny of me!
Chris2 chapter 14 . 3/16/2001
*sniff* What an awesome story. I wish I could come up with stories like this. I think you should skip an epilogue and just go straight into a sequel:-). Just my opinion. Well, I'm off to see just how my other fics stack up... *finds out they don't*Damn.
Chris2 chapter 8 . 3/16/2001
Wow, cool story. Real-life person in a pokemon world... I had that idea too. I might still go with it. I've only gotten to Part 6 so far, But I really like it.
Lunamew chapter 14 . 3/7/2001
Please NO! Don't end it! Didn't Mewtwo say that Cirrus could go back and forth wheneveer she wanted? I'm begging you. Please make another part. Just don't end it.
Deena15 chapter 14 . 3/7/2001
That was an awesome story! When's the epilouge coming out?
Katzeyezs chapter 14 . 3/7/2001
ok it's been 4 hours and i'v finished the story! Maybe she should make another few chapters where Gary starts to remember Cirrus! It would be so cool
Yossarian chapter 14 . 3/7/2001
Yay! Aww, but what a sad ending! I want Cirrus and Gary to hook up! I so hope that there's going to be an epilogue or a sequel or something. Great work!
Katzeyezs chapter 5 . 3/7/2001
awesome so far..i'm only on chapter 6 and i wanna say that if you ever get this published i'll be the first to buy it!
Trish chapter 14 . 3/6/2001
Great chapter - and I bet there *is* an epilogue in sight. :)
Sparky16 chapter 14 . 3/6/2001
Dude hardh ending. You should have had Gary at last remember Cirrus, or, I have a better idea. Let Cirrus stay and let Gary meet her later and those two start over and becomeā€¦ well you know! ~_
Sparky16 chapter 13 . 3/6/2001
My author alert isn't working but at least I finally got to read this! Good chapter
Lunamew chapter 13 . 3/6/2001
THis is really cool.
Deena15 chapter 8 . 3/6/2001
Yossarian chapter 13 . 3/6/2001
Great! I certainly didn't expect Cirrus to get turned into a Raimewchu...but I doubt anyone else saw that coming. I'm just dying to read the next chapter! Nice work, as always.
Trish chapter 13 . 3/5/2001