Reviews for Journey
Meredith Tomoko chapter 11 . 3/5/2001
Yesssssssssssss! Ash! So sue me, I _like_ Ash. Did you know there's only like one Ash shrine on the internet? Anyway, I love this! This is about to get good! _
Meredith Tomoko chapter 8 . 3/5/2001
Oh, have you read "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden"? *sighs* Man, I write bad reviews... Either they're long 'cos I talk about everything but the fic, or they're short 'cause I can't think of anything to say... But I've been around a lot of Pokemon fanfics, and let me tell you, this is GOOD. (Hmm, no trouble reviewing today...Someone else musta gotten to "Fido"...)
Meredith Tomoko chapter 7 . 3/5/2001
Yeah, chaptering sucks! Luckily for me, i've only had to do it on one fic. _ But it's gonna be such a hassle someday...
Meredith Tomoko chapter 6 . 3/5/2001
Awwww... I will NOT say anything about how it'd be just like Gary to forget... Anyway, this is good! I'm going to go pepper-spray "Fido", I would've before but the review didn't go through... _- Oh, btw, thanks for the favorite authors thing. Maybe I don't suck after all! _
Meredith Tomoko chapter 2 . 3/5/2001
Aah, Brock's an idiot. *remembers "Fido"* That dang dog better let me review! If it works this time... ANyway, in case their baka watchdog doesn't let me review the next parts, this is really great! _ Keep going! (I would love to wake up in the Pokeworld...I think...Hey, there are some people there I'd like to beat up! _- )
Lunamewtoo lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 2/28/2001
I hope Ash is alright.
Yossarian chapter 12 . 2/28/2001
Cliffhanger! AAAH! Well, that's a bit hypocritical of me, so nevermind. I'm so hooked on this story, and I can't wait for the next part! And yes, it is unquestionably a great read. Next time: No need for Pokemorphs!
Yossarian chapter 11 . 2/28/2001
Hee hee. I liked all the humor in this chapter, naturally. _ The thing about the humans forming a band and Moonsong's comment about Hanson made me laugh out loud! Nice work, and I'm off to read the next chapter.
Sparky16 chapter 12 . 2/27/2001
Wonderful!
Trish chapter 12 . 2/27/2001
Terrific Jenn! And what do you mean "did Togepi really get squashed"? Of *course* it got squashed! If it didn't- squash it again - or perhaps get Chikorita to razor leaf it. :)
Pikajenn chapter 12 . 2/27/2001
Squashed Togepi, on the next Rickie Lake.
Lunamew chapter 11 . 2/26/2001
This just keeps geting better. I think you should have someone be turned into a Mew
Lunamew chapter 10 . 2/26/2001