Reviews for Journey
Trish chapter 11 . 2/24/2001
All hail Pikajenn! Thank you for making my wish come true - squashed Togepi! _ You're a real pal! Love this series - I wonder what Ash has been changed into? Chat to ya later..
Pikajenn chapter 11 . 2/24/2001
Jeeze, I hope that didn't suck too much! I've been in a wierd and strange mood lately. Okay, it's really late and I need sleep. Enjoy!
Sparky16 chapter 10 . 2/21/2001
Yeah! as always it's a great story so don't stop here _ (Guess who it is by the )
Pikajenn chapter 10 . 2/21/2001
Aiight, so I know that her mom couldn't really have gotten all that sober that quickly, but it makes for plot flow. I have to go change my kitty's box now, so read on!
Trish chapter 10 . 2/20/2001
Great part - let's hope that she landed on top of a Togepi. I loved the name of her mom's friend - Jack Daniels. Hehe.
Trish chapter 9 . 2/20/2001
Oooh - I love this part! Great twist to the story!
Lunamew chapter 9 . 2/20/2001
Exciting. I'm actually supposed to be in bed but I'm not.
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 8 . 2/10/2001
*gets down on knees and begs* Oh, please please please write more of this soon! This has been fantastic to read, and I'm dying to know what happens next!
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 6 . 2/10/2001
This is getting sad . . . Poor Cirrus! But I guess Gary's mind just can't handle the idea of once being a Pokemon, ne? *sigh* Poor kid.
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 4 . 2/10/2001
Oh, I think Gary gets a lot of fanfic attention! Just read some shishi. _;; Anyhoo, this is getting to be a kick- $$ series. I know I'm getting closer to the end, and I don't want that! Your stuff is terrific!
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 3 . 2/10/2001
This is getting cool! For once, there's a story where PokeSpeech is translated into English through a decent means, and not because the trainer's so gosh-darn smart or whatever. Very realistic character you made there. I'm liking this series!
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Woah! Trippy! It jumps into the main plot a little fast, but who am I to complain? This looks like the makings of a good piece of writing. I think I'll go read the rest now, because my curiosity's already killing me!
Yossarian chapter 8 . 2/10/2001
Very cool! I loved all the description on Cirrus when she was being transformed and the like. And I am definitely interested in what will happen next. Can't wait for the next part!
Lunamew chapter 8 . 2/9/2001
This is the coolest!
Sparky16 chapter 8 . 2/9/2001
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more mroe more more...(where's my manners?) Oh please please please...you get the point_ great chapter Pikajenn (Sparky16)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »