Reviews for Empty Memories: True Heart
snakedabomb chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Poor guy... i feel bad for everybody in this story.
dragonrider011 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
You chapters right
Fukoneko chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
It's nice to see you finally update. Your story is as satisfying as always. I only hope it ends happily.
hellkaizer chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
i like it, i would be nice if rito's personallity changes to a more cold one and not so shy, hope you update soon, great fic
Julius Slash chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I enjoyed the meeting between Mikan, Zastin and Ryouko. The anxious and worried atmosphere was nicely done.

Thanks you for your hard work and good luck
Wolfx chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I Hope You Make This A Harem, also You Forgot Kyouko
magic135 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
yay. every girl is going to help rito get his memories back
The To LOVE-Ru Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Wai Updates!

I love the way you're writing the chapters. The effect would be almost entirely lost if you wrote this fic in long chapters. The beginning was intriguing! I thought the exchange between Zastin and Yami was very well done. I really like the stanzas at the end of each chapter, too. It's like you're telling two different versions of the story.

Celine was adorable, as always. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Bai Bai
Julius Slash chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Thank you for your hard work. I really liked this chapter, especially how you expressed Rito's feelings and thoughts of being alien to himself and also the part where he met Lala. If it's ok, I'd like to read Yui's meeting with Rito please.

Good luck to you and hope you update soon
leo247 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Can Rito see Yui, Haruna, Saki and her friends next.
leo247 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I hope Rito's going to be ok.
Shadow Shad3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
interesting .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great work. Update! :)
Dandara chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SON OF WORDS! And where are all your stories? Did you decide to turn over a new leaf or something?
BLE chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ah, another great story from you. The way you wrote it brings a sense of calmness like always.

I wonder where your other stories disappear to? I would like to read those again :(