Reviews for 1989
Mollyzmom chapter 11 . 1/20
Fantastic story and so well written, I'm so sad you never finished it. I'm sure it would have been one best of ever read!
Mollyzmom chapter 1 . 1/20
Fantastic first chapter!
Teff chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
It was awfully disappointing to find that you never finished the story, you're probably never gonna read this review... So why bother? Well, there's still hope I guess. I just wanted to let you know that I really like it, I think there should have exited an episode with such a plot, that I think you caught the essence of the characters impressively well, and That I wish you'd finished it. Hope you're doing great! Xoxo
strbck23 chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
*GASP* Could you PLEASE finish this? I mean, seriously. I love this and am dying to know what happens. A very good story. PLEASE!?
jeeperschrist chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
So good! Can't wait for an update!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
You can't imagine my disappointment when, at almost five in the morning, I scrolled to the bottom of my screen to discover that I had read the last chapter and that there wasn't likely to be more. Literally so sad right now. Splendid job, though.
stayathomemum chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Loving their role reversal. This is a terrific story and so well written. Please continue it.
Siya96 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Very interesting story! Are u planning to continue?Please do!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
This is a great story. Hopefully an update is imminent.
ficaholic chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
This can't be it", she cried in a begging voice , please update do it for the children
GeorgeHale chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
"Moar, moar," they cried! It's just getting exciting!
pangaeus chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Are you still working on this story?
ism25 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
No! You can't stop here! I'm so hooked, and this is so good, and you've captured them so well...please don't leave us hanging!
Jane Rizzoli chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! I hope you will continue with it.
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is such a fabulous start and I'm so curious to see what happens next. Thank God you found this again, lol! Also, thanks for sharing it. I can't believe it has been 20 years since this show. But back to your story... You are doing a great job of capturing them. Very well written.

On to the next chapter. :)