Reviews for 1989
jeeperschrist chapter 11 . 8/2
So good! Can't wait for an update!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/18
You can't imagine my disappointment when, at almost five in the morning, I scrolled to the bottom of my screen to discover that I had read the last chapter and that there wasn't likely to be more. Literally so sad right now. Splendid job, though.
stayathomemum chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Loving their role reversal. This is a terrific story and so well written. Please continue it.
Siya96 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Very interesting story! Are u planning to continue?Please do!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
This is a great story. Hopefully an update is imminent.
ficaholic chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
This can't be it", she cried in a begging voice , please update do it for the children
GeorgeHale chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
"Moar, moar," they cried! It's just getting exciting!
pangaeus chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Are you still working on this story?
ism25 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
No! You can't stop here! I'm so hooked, and this is so good, and you've captured them so well...please don't leave us hanging!
Jane Rizzoli chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! I hope you will continue with it.
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is such a fabulous start and I'm so curious to see what happens next. Thank God you found this again, lol! Also, thanks for sharing it. I can't believe it has been 20 years since this show. But back to your story... You are doing a great job of capturing them. Very well written.

On to the next chapter. :)
starxphiler54 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Sounds like she's starting to get to him a little more and more. I guess Scully's finally seeing what Mulder has had to put up with for so long. Keep going. I want MORE!
Animus et Anima chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. I feel so bad for Scully. She's having to deal with a Mulder who's more bullheaded than the one she first met. I do love this story though. Please update soon!
writerfan2013 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
This is great, really solid. I like how Scully is living Mulder's experience as the only believer.

Spotted a couple of missing words, nothing big just typos I suspect, will pm you. Thanks for sharing. -Sef
Angelmoo1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Please post next one soon love this story! Get's better with each chapter x