Reviews for Even After All These Years
tragicalmage chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
make more chapters please
A-01 chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Normally I don't like this style of writing, but you've written it in a very endearing manner that has be wrapped up and wanting more.
So well done :) I look forward to any future chapters :)
holder.mari chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
The longer chapters are really good maybe save up shorter chapters and put breaks between them so they're longer. Really well done.
woowoo13 chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Great story please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Nice work, I have loved the story so far
ScaryAnne chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I'm very interested in this story and its very good. I can't wait for you to continue. Good luck on your exams!
unreal-writer chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
I absolutely love it. Please continue when you can.
Angie chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
TELL ME THEY GET BACK TOGETHER IN THIS FIC I HATE YUKA :( ahhhhh you're so good at writing please continue!
Angie chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Ahhhhhh this is so good! I love all the chapters and I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic fic. I get really emotional about Elfen Lied this is definitely my favorite fic and I'm in tears hahaha.
Zaub3rfee chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Well done so far, i love your story, please keep it up like this. i definitely want more!
Bluelily710 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this show keep going please
DETHREAPER chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
As I've said, it's difficult to write a tasteful sex scene. You didn't do too bad, it certainly wasn't distasteful. Interesting development by the way.
FFNewb chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
sex. much lemon must be had. all hail the eventual shit storm kohta n lucy will bring. yes i mean the homocidal personality. im rooting for lemon with kaede n bloody war with lucy, maybe some friendly conversation with nyuu. we all know kohta likes all 3 personalities, so why not? heck if he can get all three to like him he might b able to pull off 1 steady relationship between the 3 of them, lol. keep up good work.
DETHREAPER chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
The situation with the guards is interesting, how Kohta and Lucy are in the moment even with the danger around them. And as for your concerns, tasteful sex scenes are VERY hard to write, even harder than to make a good one in cinema. It's your choice, but if you're not confident with your ability to write a tasteful sex scene, there's nothing wrong with continuing after. Subtlety can be a powerful weapon.
DETHREAPER chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
I was elated, near tears of joy when I got the e-mail that said you'd updated. I was expecting a new chapter*grumblegrumble*...ah well, at least I know that more are finally coming.